1. Icecrown Boosting Services

Welcome to Icecrown Boosting Center

Icecrown Boosting Center is a cross-faction community which is selling BOOST runs on HORDE & ALLIANCE for GOLD only.

We offer boosting services for following raids/instances:

- ICC10 Heroic and RS10 Heroic
    - TOGC10 + Mount
    - ICC 25 Heroic with all items or just items you need
    - ICC 25 Glory run for mount Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    - ICC 25 Infusion Quest
    - RS 25 Heroic Full clear
    - ICC 10 Normal Full glory run for mount
    - TOC 25HC Full clear and with all items that drop
    - TOC 25HC Only achi + Rare Mount + Rare achi - Tribute to Immortality

Clients are also able to reserve spots for special services like Immortal, Tribute to Immortality, Undying and many more.

Our boost runs are led and organised by veteran raid leaders from Icecrown. Every raid is fast, clean and efficient. We respect our clients and their time. If you are interested in our boosting services, send me a private message on discord Antrax#1577 or drop a comment. I will answer you as soon as I see it.

There are more than 400 clients satisfied with our runs who also reviewed them. During our runs we offer coaching services also, so people who don't know anything about the game we guide and teach them so they can improve and learn something new.

If you are a gold farmer and you don't have time to join guild runs due to strict rules of engagement, we're the best option for you. Check us out, you won't regret it.

2. May 12, 2023  
    hello i am interested ICC 25 Heroic , PM plz

3. May 13, 2023  
    take care when joining unknown groups to share the gold, get clear rules on the share, coz you can get scammed

after 11/12 bane run, leader removed me and insta ignored without conversation to exclude my share, it was my mistake to join unknown unverified group anyway

4. May 15, 2023  
    Hello. DM Antrax#1577 on discord. Cheers!

5. May 15, 2023  
    take care when joining unknown groups to share the gold, get clear rules on the share, coz you can get scammed

after 11/12 bane run, leader removed me and insta ignored without conversation to exclude my share, it was my mistake to join unknown unverified group anyway
    Our boosting community rules are clear and stated in the discord. People are explained how does the boosting process work, so far we didn't have any issues which can be seen through all the reviews. Our boosting services are provided for more than 1000 clients and it's up and running for 1 year already. Cheers and be safe!

6. is this allowed?
    Why wouldn't it be? Boostting services for ingame gold only are according to Warmane ToS / ToC as well as official Blizzard Terms of Use Policy.

7. Is this service still available?
    Hello,

Yes, the service is still available. Message Antrax#1577 on discord for discord invite. Cheers!

8. I tried to message, but we do not share any servers.

9. I tried to message, but we do not share any servers.
    You need to add Antrax#1577 on discord, you can't send messages to people who are not your friends or they don't share a single server with you.

10. New boosting features

Naxxramas 25 - Immortal title run
    Naxxramas 10 - Undying title run
    Ulduar 25 Glory + Yogg 0 Lights - Mimiron's Head for sale (only gold))
    Ulduar 25 Conqueror title run

Feel free to dm Antrax#1577 on discord any time or join our community discord: https://discord.gg/GytSS5EPkc

11. are you still giving raid boost services? Added you in discord, waiting...

12. Prices are updated according to the price of gold on Warmane Trade. Discord is still active and now consisted of more than 2000 members! Thank you for your trust & support!

12 Last