1. May 2, 2023  

Timewalking and Mythics

For the love of God give us timewalking dungeons AND raids and give us mythic difficulty, Blizzard already inovated and added heroic+,
    You are the number 1 private server, if you want to remain no1 and alive and healthy you MUST evolved WoTLK and the way is what i say.
    You already had half of the work done in frostmourne just implement same features on icecrown and lordaeron and GG.

PvE is what keeps this server alive and healthy and populated and not PvP!

Please give us what i ask its benefitial for the server!

Timewalking Dungeons and Raids! and Mythic diffiuculty on both!

2. May 6, 2023  

3. May 15, 2023  
    I see i waste my time for nothing here suggesting vital things that will save the future of Warmane servers.
    So now that frostmourne is gone there is no progression realm for new players, icecrown from end game realm with become both progression and end game realm so it makes tottal sense to add timewalking dungeons and raids and mythic dungeons! So new players have a chance to catch up 5k+ Gs so they can raid ICC. Please administration consider my propusal this is for the best of the servers and logevity. Blizzard already added heroic+ difficulty and timewalkings, if you dont do the same you will start losing people over time. PvE is what keeps Warmane alive and not PvP. I beg you to consider my suggestions and take actions. You already have the scripts ready from frostmourne just add them on icecrown and GG! Gamers and Admins will profit from this.

We need timewalking dungeons and raids! and mythic difficulty ASAP!

4. May 15, 2023  
    New players already have everything needed to participate in raiding and HC dungeons. Reducing learning curve even more will only damage Warmane in long term.
    If you are not ready to gear yourself up like everyone through farming RDF to get T9 and ToC, it your problem.
    So yeah, your "suggestions" are ignored most likely due to fact that you didn't spent even 5 minutes to properly think about it. It looks like you are demanding it.
    So if it is your wish as "customer", feel free to donate towards Warmane something like 20k USD to cover expenses of reshaping realm and loss of players
    Edited: May 15, 2023

5. May 15, 2023  
    I would also love to see weekly mythic dungeon in Icecrown/Lordaeron, but I believe it will be difficult to balance the fights to have same difficulty for pre-raid, pre-BiS and BiS characters.
    Probably correlate the boss damage / HP by average item level of players, or take the lowest and highest player ilvl average. Same with rewards, but probably this one could be easily abused.
    I hope that a solution will come one day, in Frostmourne it was implemented and it was good, but Frostmourne was seasonal realm and it didn't have problem that I mentioned above.

I think the main bad thing that can come out of this is that MOST of Iceclown "PRO BiS" players will have their ego destroyed, and it's better for the server to keep them thinking they're good.

I also have couple different ideas that I think would also work out.

1. Heroic+ for raids, and make them more challenging like in Frostmourne/Lordaeron, because when I migrated to Iceclown, bosses there have significantly lower health, just too easy, and disappointing. Award -> +1 emblem for boss
    2. Ability to do ICC with 0% buff. Award -> increased % to get mount or also emblem
    3. Reimplement the weekly raid idea. To complete it requires only to kill first or second boss, people do it, then get ID and that week never come back.
    for example if you did XT weekly, you cannot go to Ulduar 10 or 25, so you never know if you will have an oppurtinity to kill alga and then realize you have an ID from weekly.

6. May 16, 2023  
    I see i waste my time for nothing here suggesting vital things that will save the future of Warmane servers.
    You have registration date back in 2015, how do you think these heroic+ and mythic dungeons are all of a sudden vital? Oh, that's right, because they aren't vital.

We don't need more clueless players running in ICC whom skipped a lot of practicing with their class as level 80.
    The fresh 80 to ICC is a learning process. I don't see why that should be skipped for newer players. Older players have the means to skip some parts (cash for BoE's, points for <239 ilvl items).

I think the main bad thing that can come out of this is that MOST of Iceclown "PRO BiS" players will have their ego destroyed, and it's better for the server to keep them thinking they're good.
    Can't take any suggestion seriously when people start dissing on Icecrown players as "Iceclowns". Icecrown is what WotLK was at the end of the 3.3.5, other realms are just edited ones, bunch of fakes you could say.

Raid locks are resource management. If you want to do that Ulduar weekly, then you do it. If you want to do Algalon, then you better look group for one first. I'm a simple Iceclown player, and even I know that you'll have good chance to find some Algalon run during weekend. If that doesn't happen, you can do your weekly XT before reset. Or you know, be efficient and host your own run, it's not hard.

We Iceclown players (can) do 0% runs too, and we don't scream for more rewards for doing that. Why are you screaming for extra rewards, is it hard for you perhaps?

You're no different from those egoistic Iceclown players. You're just blinded by your own ego.