1. May 2, 2023  

Beast Master arena questions.

Is it decent considering this is not exactly a retail experience ? I dont want rank 1 but i dont want rank 5500 either.
    I just want to save myself the frustration of gearing and playing for a long while just to abandon it later disapointed.

Keep in mind i played wow years ago and im not best at pvp, but im not bad either. I got experience, but its preety rusty. Reached 2150 years ago when i played here (before that wipe) and on Arena Tournament server reached 2000 but that was hard as hell.

Considering there are a lot of warrior/pala teams with bis gear, plus a lot of other animals runing free around, is it worth it ?

Might switch to MM or Survival eventually, but i am not interested in other classes talks for now just so you know. I am tired in life in general and i decided BM .... if it doesnt really work at all then prot warrior but that takes ages to gear up (dont want to donate money that much cause it feels like i didnt worked for it, not rewarding).
    Could use some help here.

2. May 2, 2023  
    Cant edit post to say im interested in 2v2 mainly cause not sure how active is the 3v3 scene here ?