1. May 3, 2023  

Alterac Valley

So as someone who, if you saw me, very obviously doesn't PVP, I need to know. Why does AV take so long to queue? Assualting that damn tower is the last thing I need for this Hard Knock achievement. I cry myself to sleep about it. Won't somebody think of the children?!

2. May 8, 2023  
    Big problem me and my friends had is cross faction players are joining with there alts and reporting anyone on the team doing objectives because the 1-2 av's that run are being used as an honor farm for sellers. 4 time's in 2 days ive been kicked from AV for capping towers. It's fun I tested it last game just ran around in circles doing nothing at all game no kick but, if you run past and try to cap frostwolf east/west you get spam afk reported the sec you cap a tower. It seems to be a few people that are running the scheme but they have enough players on the opposite team to be able to spam report and instantly removed any player they want. Most my friends started just farming the mines to make extra gold because you don't get kicked for that only doing the towers.

We tried to report it but, GM told us to get screen shots, like how the hell do you get a screen shot of someone reporting you? 5 av's last 2 days I was kicked every game a capped a tower via run by and got to stay in a game where i just mindlessly farmed kills mid/mine. My buddy has same thing happen in the 3 he was in he is a rogue ran past all 3 time's within 10 sec tower capping he got kicked for being reported afk.

With the server population where it is you would expect more 2 av's at a time but, when people get reported afk for objectives it kills the que. The fact is AV is still fastest honor per hour if you win fast, but you can't win if all the objective runners are being spam reported. Only issue I have really had on this server since I joined.

It's not new ether it use to happen on other private servers aswell as offical server Malfurion the horde use to run alt accounts in vanilla to spam report. Old trick new venue.