1. May 4, 2023  

Ban appeal doesnt work for me

Hi,
    I was installing the wow client with the intention of trying WOTLK on Lordaeron. I get the game installed log in, music is too loud, so I click back after logging in to access the options. I then change my sound and graphics settings since its the first time I logon since I installed the game. Then I try to relog only to see my account has been IP banned for botting.
    I would appreciate any help getting my acc back.
    Why do I post here? Because the ban appeal doesnt work for me (It doesnt allow me to make a ticket), and I don't know where else to post since I'm completely new.

2. May 4, 2023  

3. May 4, 2023  
    Hi,
    I was installing the wow client with the intention of trying WOTLK on Lordaeron. I get the game installed log in, music is too loud, so I click back after logging in to access the options. I then change my sound and graphics settings since its the first time I logon since I installed the game. Then I try to relog only to see my account has been IP banned for botting.
    I would appreciate any help getting my acc back.
    Why do I post here? Because the ban appeal doesnt work for me (It doesnt allow me to make a ticket), and I don't know where else to post since I'm completely new.
    It happene frequently to alot of player, most of the times you can solve this by just doing relog on Warmane site and after a minute relog on WoW