1. May 5, 2023  

Gearing Disc priest on icecrown server

Hello! I often seem to waste my emblems of triumph on gear I later learn isn't right. Since I'm a discipline priest I stick to critical strike and spell power to make sure my divine aegis procs as much as possible and my heels do as much healing as possible. When I look at the vendors in dalaran a lot of the pieces of gear are for shadow priests. I'm just wondering how I can get my gear score above 4.6 k with discipline priest items instead of sacrificing the stats and gear that actually help my healing by using shadow priest gear that is only good for increasing my gear score. All the gear that I'm using is enchanted and gemmed, and I realize my belt could use an upgrade but I can't seem to find one that is relevant from the vendors, and the one on the auction house that I see doesn't really help me as well. Thank you in advance.

2. May 5, 2023  
    You should probably prioritize haste over crit, to cap your GCD. It was 775 or 875 haste rating soft cap, go find out the actual number. Well, maybe you have that already, so you just join a guild and go disco in raids until you are BIS.