1. May 7, 2023  

Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a FULL HD Down-port WoD, Legion models v2

Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a FULL HD Down-port WoD, Legion ADDON
    These are the NEW high -res Textures and Models for the current Realms and Servers running 3.3.5a on Warmane.

(I know there are other HD packs out there. BUT I found that I needed to 'Track down' or "Update myself" or the files were just plain removed or taken down.)
    This is JUST a collected batch of files that ARE on Warmane forums if you track down or collect the files yourself.
    {Example 1a} Yes, all the files are here on warmane... the "main' files are now bundled into one .mpq https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433477
    (no offence to Truekripp you did a fine job. But then I couldn't change the login screen and 'becoming familiar enough with an editor to change one thing... in a bundled 7gig .mpq? No. I want to get back to the game thanks.) [Again sorry, but I want to have control of my own client. Not a 'signature' version]

With that said, here are the 'Separate' Full HD WoD down-ported MPQ's Addons, and WoW.exe files needed in ONE handy Google Drive link.
    (Just take the Folder and drop it into YOUR drive. If you don't have it.)
    YES.. THERE IS AN EXE file in this... The one supplied by Warmane does not work well with Shaders or certain lighting effects, in this pack. The mod'ed one also adds 4gig+ memory support for the game as the newer models DO take more memory to load / run. (don't freak out... )

NO ORIGINAL FILES ARE 'Replaced" JUST launch WoW-HD.exe! Wham! Your done. Congrats!!

<< Download >> Caution! 7 gig Folder. (Separate Files) This folder includes Addons and WTF if you want those too.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link
    <<
    [A patched *.EXE is REQUIRED] PLACE (the one supplied) NEXT TO THE ORIGINAL *WOW.EXE*

WARNING to all Windows 11 users. Your client may have issues! I'm actively working to fix this !
    CONFIRMED windows 11 IS THE PROBLEM!!!
    I have done a RE-upload of my current client to try to solve this issue!
    MANY have brought this issue to my attention, Win 11 is .. not finished .. please be patient.

Password = "" / "" just the forward slash

Message me if you want .. Clear-er instructions beyond drag and plop...

I take no Credit for the CREATION or the huge amount of work all the editors and moders put in to make these. Thank you all from all of us who get to enjoy YOUR work. /Bow

collected by-Warmane-Lordaeron-@ALIESS or
    Discord @Dickincorp (message me for information, or if you would like credit posted for your work)

ALL Credit goes to,
    Truekripp
    Finsternis
    Leeviathan
    Nicola
    Inico
    Trimitor - Classic/TBC maps in English - https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=424250
    I take no credit for any of the files in this post.

Aren't interested? try this! REFER to my Page Containing all the addons I've collected...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410445
    Edited: January 15, 2024 Reason: v1.5 (Updated Files and links to reflect folder structure.)

2. May 7, 2023  

Reserved 1

Yes, that. First!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa76...able_polymer=1

The Google drive link has been updated BE AWARE

[A patched *.EXE is REQUIRED] PLACE THIS NEXT TO THE ORIGINAL *WOW.EXE*

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...6/post-5103917

**NO ORIGINAL FILES ARE 'Replaced" JUST launch WoW-HD.exe! Wham! Your done. Congrats!!**

(NOT the one supplied by Warmane, it may not work until / unless patched)
    There is a modded one supplied in the package / drive link, try loading that first if you haven't already.
    However this is just a guess on my part. Its been so long that it's hard to remember what I did to fix it.
    There is another 'Shaders' tweak/patch you can apply too, not sure if that would have any effect on your situation.
    Edited: November 24, 2023 Reason: v1.5 (REQUIRED FILES!!!)

3. May 25, 2023  

4. May 27, 2023  
    I updated the post to include the password. Thanks for pointing that out @rlwer :)

5. Has anybody tried this? Does it work well?

6. Total noob here. I tried this and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong, there seems to be no difference in the game. Also, the master folder in the drive includes the entire Documentation folder and vanilla patches already included in the base client. This seems unnecessary, no? Especially if space is such a concern? It seems like the wrong folder was uploaded.

7. Total noob here. I tried this and I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong, there seems to be no difference in the game. Also, the master folder in the drive includes the entire Documentation folder and vanilla patches already included in the base client. This seems unnecessary, no? Especially if space is such a concern? It seems like the wrong folder was uploaded.

Links corrected, did some editing of the post this weekend, error on my part.
    All is working and linked correctly now.

However I would like to say, my contact info IS clearly posted.
    You could have used that to message me instead of your passive aggressive post on a public forum.. :P (shame on you)
    Edited: August 16, 2023

8. Trying this, will update how it goes

9. What is the difference between the .exe in the download vs the one in the download section?

10. What is the difference between the .exe in the download vs the one in the download section?
    They are the same *.exe
    The reason I included it was you would have had to mod the *.exe yourself and I had too many questions about it, so I just mod'ed it an packed it with the rest.

11. They are the same *.exe
    The reason I included it was you would have had to mod the *.exe yourself and I had too many questions about it, so I just mod'ed it an packed it with the rest.
    If it's modded then it's not the same. What change was made and is it necessary to use the updated models? I included all the data files and ran the original .exe client from Warmane's downloads section and it seems to load all the updated models just fine. I'm just curious (:

12. If it's modded then it's not the same. What change was made and is it necessary to use the updated models? I included all the data files and ran the original .exe client from Warmane's downloads section and it seems to load all the updated models just fine. I'm just curious (:
    As per your first question. The *.exe 's supplied HERE are the same. (Google Drive and Packed *.7z) [you question was not worded correctly, as there are 2 separate *.exe's supplied here...]
    What is the difference between the .exe in the download vs the one in the download section?
    The one supplied by Warmane does not work well with Shaders or certain lighting effects, in this pack. The mod'ed one also adds 4gig+ memory support for the game as the newer models DO take more memory to load / run.

ALL info has been supplied if you had taken the time to read the full post... Your comment is why I included the *.exe in the first place... IF you had taken the time to READ the post... ...
    This was intended as an easy drag and drop non-signature version with no files replaced.
    AS stated.. In a PREVIOUS post here, you could have messaged me about this ... All of my contact info IS supplied. Not a hard concept ...
    PLEASE MESSAGE me, instead of a question that has NO relevance or reason as a forum post ... *sigh*

Refer to the Main post above for the ORIGINAL posting of the Modded *.exe
    Edited: September 10, 2023

13. man, thank you very much, I had already tried everything and it kept going wrong, after testing your patches and the .exe file that you posted, everything is working perfectly, even with the graphics at maximum and in Dalaran, thank you very much!

14. Hi. Great work putting all that together. It worked fine for me, but one thing: every NPC are now green (city guards, quest givers, traders, auctioneers, etc). Any idea how I could fix it? Thanks.

15. So, I decided to test one patch at a time and what I figured out until now is:
    - Patches 4, 5, 8 -> characters textures;
    - Patches D, G, H -> faceless characters (so I kept the patches I had when downloaded the game);
    - Patch F -> some new backgrounds for some races and some new mount models, but, the fastest Night Elf's mount got it's armor all white;
    - Patch I -> every NPC becomes green (that was my initial problem), so I removed Patch I and every NPC are classic style (sad);
    - Patch L -> every background in character selection menu and main menu are new;
    - Patch M, Q, R, S, X and Y -> didn't notice any change, but I kept it =P ;
    - Patch T -> new terrain, city textures and buildings;
    - Patch W -> water;

So my problem now is with night elves's fastest mount all white and NPCs are the classic models.

If anyone got a solution for at least the night elf mount, I'd very much appreciated.

12 Last