1. May 11, 2023  

Amazing experience(NOT)!

So Im in hor hc, we finish first boss with a tank that states " i can't tank this dungeon with my sh*t gear". After we kill boss there is a kick vote for a party member with reason "afk" when the player is not afk at all and when that vote fails i get kicked with 0 reason except the others want to disband for some reason. Imagine trying to gear up and u farm some dungeon items just to get cd after 1st boss and after u r kicked u have "dungeon cd" and can't reque. Why do so many highly intelligent players choose to play here and they play this way? Also how are there 12k ppl and we have to wait 10+ mins for every dungeon?

2. May 11, 2023  
    Because, just like you, everyone wants to play DD in a game with a model that requires Tanks and Healers for a party to form.

3. So Im in hor hc, we finish first boss with a tank that states " i can't tank this dungeon with my sh*t gear". After we kill boss there is a kick vote for a party member with reason "afk" when the player is not afk at all and when that vote fails i get kicked with 0 reason except the others want to disband for some reason. Imagine trying to gear up and u farm some dungeon items just to get cd after 1st boss and after u r kicked u have "dungeon cd" and can't reque. Why do so many highly intelligent players choose to play here and they play this way? Also how are there 12k ppl and we have to wait 10+ mins for every dungeon?
    Are you on horde side? If yes, then expect more of these things, I can't wait to transfer my char back to alliance and play normally rhc, from 7 rhc played today, 2 of them was normal run that was playable, I don't know what's happening with horde players.