1. May 11, 2023  

Rogues oneshoting people

I haven't played in a while but as far as i can remember even full PVE rogues weren't able to one shot in single GCD players above 1200 ressi not even clothies. Combat log shows only one hit around 5k but the rest is missing. it happened 3 times already... I remember ELE once oneshotted me like that on my healer in arena, he couldn't kill me for long time probably became mad and pufff bursted me in 1 GCD. Whats up with that?

2. May 15, 2023  
    Did it sound like PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW when he killed you? It's probably a combat rogue

3. May 17, 2023  
    On blackrock, 1400 res protection warrior get easily reckt by rogues with average starting gear. unless they miss blind or stuff

4. May 18, 2023  
    Nah man, i play on this server since 2012. I know what combat rogue is. This one was subtlety. It sounded like 2-3 ambushes but health didnt go partialy but suddenly from 100% to 0%. I am telling you it was abnormal + no show on combat log...

5. May 18, 2023  
    It is undeniable truth that lot of strange inexplicable things are happening in sever PvP. I remember once ELE bursted me so fast in a blink of an eye. At first he was struggling against me (healer) and at one point he got mad or bored and literally one shoteted me. Now i know i know ele has insane burst... Blah blah but i am telling you this was off the charts and he wasn't pve.

6. May 18, 2023  
    Context would be nice to know. Were you just running around, and get nuked to oblivion. Or were you fighting/dueling and you get "1 shot" ?

Could be a trio of rogues doing Ambush on you, multibox perhaps.

7. May 19, 2023  
    what class are you playing? I know im able to down mages in about 3 seconds with 12k ambushes. depends on the gear though

8. June 5, 2023  
    Sometimes you just get insanely lucky high crits as ele. I recently did a 10k lava burst 5k chain lightning combo in a bg. Utterly deleted the health bar. He probably had low gear tho.