1. May 12, 2023  

Ninja report requirements are too hard to meet

Does anyone actually stops and thinks about how easy it is for someone to get away with ninja looting ? I mean, they want 1xScreenshot at the start of the raid with a full group , Screenshots with all the rolls for the items, screenshot of how the ninja looter takes the item...like..What if everything is going smooth and "well", the leader/masterlooter is taking the loot and says that the items will be rolled at the end of the raid "because he doesnt want someone to take the loot he needs and leave before the full clear. Everyone agrees (well if you don't you get kicked 8/10 times anyways so). After 6-7 bosses taken down easily, no drama, no wipes. Leader wanted to be the only one thats opening the loot chests, everbody respected. Here we go in front of the next boss. One of the tanks goes offline (for some reason). After giving him 4-5 minutes to comeback - unsuccessfully, we started to consider that he is not comming back and we have to go to Dalaran to find replacements. While we speak about that, our beloved raid leader/master looter with all the loot from the bosses so far - leaves. Everyone starts spamming ofcourse- ninjaa...*****,**** ninja looter, "straight reporting and deleting this ****ng game", etc. Some of use remained calm and started taking screenshots to every bit of information and details we could find in the chat but since after some spams the old messages gets cleared. I send my report to a GM, explaining everyyhing in detail, giving the name of the ninja looter + 7 screenshots of the chat messages that we could get our hands on. On the next day i get a reply that this is insufficient report.
    The reason why i am posting this ?
    With all the donations, support and love we give to this server as a community, i think we deserve a logging extention or something implemented. I mean come on. You manage to provide more stable servers, no buggs, almost no server downtime for eternity...keeping a log of the chat window+combat log, from the whole time a player has been in a group should not require any significant additional system usage, nor any extreme coding and programming. The log can be uploaded to a cloud, or simply an additional file in our PCs. A 30-40 days expiration time. Auto delete after that. Having something like that would significantly reduce the possibility for a ninja looter to go on without a scratch, toxicity will most probably also be reduced, if players know that even if the others have not managed to screenshot all the toxic and vulgar messages, a chat log can be checked by a GM per providing some evidence that there is an actual breach of the rules and it is worth looking up. Please consider implementing some changes for this matter because the situation is really really bad. And if actually a full chat log is being saved and they do not use it, i do not know what to say.
    Edited: May 12, 2023 Reason: It sounded terrible and inpolite.

2. May 12, 2023  
    Denied. We already go out of our way to offer a reporting procedure for this, something that didn't even exist in the original game. The reporting is quite simple and straightforward, requiring just a small list of specific screenshots. Plenty of reports are received by GMs on a daily basis, so players have no problem filling them, and the most common case for them to be flat out denied is the guidelines not being followed, which is an issue on the player's end.