1. May 12, 2023  

Icecrown

Icecrown is unplayable. Once I hit 70 and went to northrend im being ganked constantly as I leave town.

Go to do one quest? Ganked 5 times.

Run to flightmaster? Ganked.

The only safe place is right next to inkeeper (Barely)

So, the server is unplayable.

We need frostmourne back...

2. May 12, 2023  
    I leveled 4 characters in last weeks, got killed twice. Once was in Gadgetzan, had to turn in one quest, expected to die more, but the guy couldn't find me(not enough iq to use nameplates). And once was in Howling Fjord, guy was sitting on the roof and dotting poor 68 lvl dudes. Noped out of there fast, later one rogue came and dissected him so bad he alt+f4, poor soul.

So stop making stuff up.

3. May 12, 2023  
    There is always a "forum veteran" saying the opposite if u bring a problem to the forum. Get used to it. Gankers are everywhere basically. U will be killed inside the camp also, there are a lot of twinks out there killing levelers. They cant do something else since there is no low level bgs.

I totally agree with you btw Frostmorune was the fresh air for a lot of ppl.

I just wrote about PvP situation btw, and get "flamed". So just let it go dude. Dont bring - advertisment here about the problems on Icecrown. :) Get used to it or escape.
    Edited: May 12, 2023 Reason: gra

4. May 12, 2023  
    Point is, it's a player created problem that players need to solve. If all these dudes who cry about ganking or pvp, whatever did something about it - problem would be solved. There are tens of thousands of players who think the same way, act.

5. May 16, 2023  
    It's x7. If there's a lot of ganking going on, queue for random dungeon, and binge watch twitch/youtube/netflix while you wait (if you're DPS). At that rate, it really wouldn't take long.