1. May 13, 2023  

Ninja looters or something.

Hello,

I'm no victim just curious..

Is it me or are people spamming global about "ninja looting" more and more lately?
    Everytime i respond with a "do this and this to make a proper report" they just answer like a 12 y/o.
    are people getting dumber or are ninjas getting smarter? :D

Greetings

2. May 13, 2023  
    The more technology we use to make the thinking for ous the dumber we get, as proven by many professors and school tests / IQ tests that's been done last decade just because the average IQ was lowering in such drastic rate.

So instead of trying to help a spoiled kid throwing a tantrum, Just link them this and let them handle their own problems, it might help them to eventually grow up. https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post2651922

3. May 13, 2023  
    You might as well be talking to a dog.

Every time I see someone spamming global with "X NINJA ALL REPORT" I /ignore the person spamming this instead. I've seen enough loot drama in PuG raids, most of these accusations stem from people being absolutely clueless about their class and itemization. Any knowledge beyond "higher GS = better" is too complicated for them o grasp.

I mean, just sit in Dala for a while and /inspect random lower geared ppl, see what they're wearing, look at their gems. They're more clueless than ppl back in 2010, lmao.