1. May 13, 2023  

Buy / Sell characters

Hello,
    Recently I am looking to buy new charactet. I got my check list that I want to be the on him and I found some nice potentials characters.
    but there is still some missing information I would like to get before my purchas. the probelm is I have no way to contact the person who I am buying from.
    My suggestion is to add a way to mail / private massgage to the seller to expedite the sell / buy.
    by doing that I could get my missing information or even to negotiation about it.

Thanks in adavance.

2. May 13, 2023  
    Why do you think that seller wants you to bother him with your problems?

3. May 13, 2023  
    the most thing the seller wants is to sell his character more than the buyer wants to buy.
    If there will be like a window they can talk, the action could be much faster than it now. So for your question, the seller wont be bother, on the contrary he will be glad talking with potential buyers.

4. May 13, 2023  
    Well, I'm selling some characters and there is no way I'd be happy with people sending me a bunch of BS and scams[nEgOtiAtOnS gLrNGlrrR]. But if such a feature is optional, probably will help some people, whoever those people might be.

5. May 17, 2023  
    But if such a feature is optional, probably will help some people, whoever those people might be.
    doubt.
    the majority of people on the forums rarely even check their DM's. even when I was actively on forums. I didn't. I really doubt they'd check for a messaging system.

+ the fact that people who are selling characters are usually selling a multitude of toons at a time. then go back to boosting new characters to sell. they dont got time to read some character auction chat through the website. and I really doubt linking in-game chat and store chat is even possible.