1. The "war" is the one happening in the story. It was, from the very beginning, never meant to be used as an excuse to just attack players who weren't interested in it. Warcraft without that misinterpretation of "war" is how the game was born.
    I don't know. Are we not part of the story? War between Alliance and Horde was ever present in Warcraft franchise, starting from RTS Horde invasion to WotLK contested territories. We, as a part of our fractions, are already heavily involved in the conflict, and lore-wise should contribute to our fraction's war effort. From role-playing perspective it's also logical, that as you grow in power and fame from nameless grunt to champion of your fraction, you will participate more and more in your fraction's war effort. Doing otherwise is a betrayal, unless you are busy fighting some greater threat.
    Open world pvp is what makes this world alive. It would be a rather strange situation when members of two warring fractions encounter each other in the contested territory and just peacefully went in their separate ways. Especially if it's an area both fractions want to control. Resource/quest mobs/quests competition, killing enemy forces also falls into that category.

2. It isn't the PvErs problem if PvPers won't set themselves up for PvP. Why should they be dragged into it if the ones who want PvP are apparently, what, too cowardly to open themselves to be attacked?
    Nothing to do with cowardice. Being a free kill because you want to pvp is just a normal thing to avoid. Why do some players have to play by one set of rules and other players have different rules. If realm is pve, then wpvp does not exist. "enable PVP an fight as you wish" is just an afterthought, to shut these players up while eliminating whole aspect of the game.

They created a setting with a background that involved two opposing factions in a war. It's called "a story," not an excuse for a battle royale. People could go do Battlegrounds (which, guess what, also have a story and do involve the two factions clashing directly) for the "war" feeling, or flag themselves for PvP if that's what they wanted. For all its faults, Blizzard understood unwanted attacks didn't translate into fun, just got peer pressured into creating not-normal servers.
    No they could not do Battlegrounds, because those did not exist.
    And saying that such company with hundreds of millions at stake "got peer pressured" is just laughable. It was probably calculated decision, gaining whole new kind of players with no impact on existing players, apart from some who can't handle being killed once a day or something.

3. The first part is your opinion. You're entitled to have an opinion, but that doesn't make it true or a fact. At most it would mean the game wasn't for you. Regarding "some want to play it casually," how come then on a PvE server, where PvPers are perfectly capable of toggling PvP on to fight each other, so many seem to lay back comfortably behind being set to PvE? Where does this supposed craving for "the rush" of being attacked anywhere goes to hide when they have the option to avoid it?
    welp, i was just giving the op abit of point of view or reasons of why a player killing another player on pvp server should'nt be banned while understanding that some other players just want to level/quest in the open world peacefully.
    i cant say anything about your argument about pve server, cz i havent played on pve realm so far.

The second part is a non-argument, get over it. That's just the name of the game, which was inherited from an RTS game where crafting buildings and troops was an important part. The world in WoW isn't called Warcraft. No planet, continent, country, village, nothing in the lore is called Warcraft. It's nothing beyond the game's name, engineered to ride on the popularity of Warcraft 3. Even Blizzard themselves saw it like that, as, once more, the game didn't have "PvP servers" at its roots, those came later, and the non-PvP servers were then called Normal servers.
    maybe thats a non-argument, probably just my personal view. but i wasnt referring anything specifically about the name tho, idk how to say it, an oversimplified expression pun maybe? but thats not what i mean. was just saying that a game where there are conflicts/wars happening lorewise, but then theres no violence happen between players from both opposing sides doing activities in the same zone, thats why i said it doesnt feel right.

The "war" is the one happening in the story. It was, from the very beginning, never meant to be used as an excuse to just attack players who weren't interested in it. Warcraft without that misinterpretation of "war" is how the game was born.
    i didnt say people can kill other players because the story tells about the war, people can kill others because the server is set to pvp regardless the game story.
    Edited: June 17, 2023 Reason: grammar

4. Open world pvp is what makes this world alive. It would be a rather strange situation when members of two warring fractions encounter each other in the contested territory and just peacefully went in their separate ways. Especially if it's an area both fractions want to control. Resource/quest mobs/quests competition, killing enemy forces also falls into that category.
    exactly.
    imagine if a ganked player asks for help in global, then someone/ppl help him get rid of the ganker so the player can move on. or much more interestingly somehow it leads to huge scale open world battle between both factions. that would give another flavor to the realm besides doing bg,arena,dungeons and raid.
    but probably its because ppl arent that eager to do wpvp, so the gankers can gank freely, and the ganked couldnt get much help so they made qq post about it. not to mention there are without doubt much more alliance pvpers than horde, so that imbalance probably also has something to do with it.

5. i like how the only way to kill somebody for hordies are in wintergrasp while ppl quest

its hillarious

i feel sorry for horde guys

6. i like how the only way to kill somebody for hordies are in wintergrasp while ppl quest

its hillarious

i feel sorry for horde guys
    Thats not true, i also kill very low level players or people who are AFK :)

7. Everyone saying "Oh horde do it too" then why I do I only see countless forum posts talking about alliance doing it, everyone knows "Mostly" alliance do it. Should also look into the 1-sided multiboxing issue in WG lately, every since the 25man Mbox got nerfed down to 5man. WG has become extremely alliance sided, seems all the Mboxers only play that faction as well.

8. You do realize that you "feel" like only alliance players gank low lvls just because you never lvled an ally char yourself to see that horde also ganks? As horde, I don't gank low lvls (which is rare, I know, I just think that it's not worth wasting my time doing something useless, even for 1 second) but I've seen plenty of other horde mates inviting me and even whispering me to join their party because they are going to gank low lvl ally players. It always happened when I was in a contested area farming mats for example. And I guess it's a matter of who cries more on the forums thing at this point... Regardless, it's a pvp server, which means not everyone can stand that, farm or lvl peacefully etc...

9. This isn't 2008, people don't like their time pointlessly wasted.

There isn't much of a call to go after griefers and create interesting World pvp scenarios anymore, its just general apathy, especially with the recent surge from Frostmourne players (including myself) who hate that we have to participate in this PvP server because its the only location that we could transfer our characters and still participate, since Fsm season 4 is non-existent.

First ... 234