1. May 13, 2023  

Why are Griefers allowed?

why are Griefers allowed to continue without punishment? why is it allowed for high level characters to kill lower level characters in the open or people that are fishing? why are Alliance players allowed to camp and kill the Flight Master in Orgrimmar over-and-over-&-over again?

2. May 14, 2023  
    change zone, avoid populated areas, use your brain to stay alive.... the usual stuff.

3. May 14, 2023  
    change zone, avoid populated areas, use your brain to stay alive.... the usual stuff.
    thats not a real answer, that doesn't solve anything LOL. here's another example: i was questing doing the Cold Hearted quest, there were rouges waiting for us to dismount to kill us as soon as we dismounted every single time. doesn't bother me running back to my body, but why aren't they punish for killing same players in a certain amount of time? people that tha do that are weird. usually rouges tho. maybe im just ranting here

4. May 14, 2023  
    Or maybe you should go and read what WPVP means... And "griefing" too.
    Oh and both factions have such players, don't try to make Horde look better

5. May 15, 2023  
    Old and progressed PvP servers alway have the same problems, geared and bored player spending their time "griefing" players of lower power levels, just avoid the bottleneck areas and do the mandatory SoH quest during off hours unless you can bring some highgeared friends.
    There are no solution to it other then PvE or custom PvE/PvP servers which are unlikely and rare outside of retail.

6. May 15, 2023  
    Or maybe you should go and read what WPVP means... And "griefing" too.
    Oh and both factions have such players, don't try to make Horde look better
    oh stop pretending it isnt wildly unbalanced,
    i play plenty of both factions
    its a sad reality as horde youll have to deal with a lot of people ganking your flightpaths,
    camping, and all other sorts of griefing

but thats just something a lot of people like to spend their time doing
    sorry thats not a helpful answer.
    just dont quest in hellfire, borean, tanaris, ungoro, sholazar, or silithus.
    (but 7x helps a lot in that regard)

and just clench your teeth and roll your eyes during wintergrasp lol

7. May 15, 2023  
    Hey now, dungeons are crossfaction now, so you can easily level up and never ever have smallest risk of being killed.

But to the OP, "Why are Griefers allowed?" - good question, why are you allowing it? While you were writing this topic, you could have gone and killed at least one "griefer", kill him so bad that the next time thought about "griefing" comes into his mind he feels fear in his balls.

8. May 16, 2023  
    its not like they give u a real chance at a fight. its usually rouges waiting at flight masters or when im in vendor window. its just sad and ridiculous. when im in my low level toon i dont even try to waste my time.

9. May 16, 2023  
    why are Griefers allowed to continue without punishment? why is it allowed for high level characters to kill lower level characters in the open or people that are fishing? why are Alliance players allowed to camp and kill the Flight Master in Orgrimmar over-and-over-&-over again?
    simple

braindead

10. May 22, 2023  
    Stop killing our auction house and we'll stop killing your FM.

This is a battle of the ages that has been going on since forever.

11. June 2, 2023  
    It's funny to see that for a PvP server I haven't seen two level 80s hitting each other yet, but they have chased me for two maps taking me 40 levels, is it a PvP server only to harass low lvl? I've seen some bad **** hit low lvl between 80's and fly away.

Really funny tbh.
    You talking about if the ppl know what is a WPvP server, I can understand if u kill me being 40 lvls ahead one time, because I crossed on your way or whatever. I seen ppl spend at least 2 hours camping the same place only to kill guys 40 lvls below him, Rogues on 1000 Neddles camping fly master just to oneshot a low lvl wanting to lvl up. The same guy who leaves running if a lvl 80 shows up.

One thing is world PvP, the other thing is this continious harassment. It is not about of killing AH or FM, is about killing low levels for fun without take any price. I mean, no honor, no gold, nothing, just wasting time and being cringe. I seen a fkin guy camp a low lvl zone (lvl60) with a rogue, then 3 80's show up kill him, and this guy logged with a lvl 3 Orc on a lvl 60 zone just to flame the guys who killed him. Its a joke, a guy who is killing low lvls had a PJ on the same place just to flame.

12. June 3, 2023  
    both alliance and horde have these low level/npc killing enjoyers problem. the different is, alliance players know its part of wpvp in pvp realm and handle them by hunting them down, where horde players mostly complain it on forum.
    its actually one of the reasons ppl move to alliance from horde, its the mentality. cant blame horde tho, cz sane and serious pvp players will roll alliance naturally.
    Edited: June 3, 2023

13. June 3, 2023  
    both alliance and horde have these low level/npc killing enjoyers problem. the different is, alliance players know its part of wpvp in pvp realm and handle them by hunting them down, where horde players mostly complain it on forum.
    its actually one of the reasons ppl move to alliance from horde, its the mentality. cant blame horde tho, cz sane and serious pvp players will roll alliance naturally.
    It`s part of wpvp chase a guy throw 2 whole maps (Tanaris, Un Goro) just to kill him several times, camping his body when u have no price for killing him? what a waste of time I will never camp a guy who is 40 lvls below me, probably I will kill him once and leave, thats the real wPvP, not camping a guy for 3 hours on the same spot, sending the pet to kill the guys etc... ofc we complain, its a joke.

Sure why I didnt see yet two 80's fighting each other anyplace? when a lvl80 shows up, the other lvl80 who is killing low lvls run away.

14. June 3, 2023  
    People saying it's not ganking if they kill somebody half of their level. Yet they scream profanities at gankers when that exact happens to them. Funny how views change according to the side you're on.

"Real wPvP" is killing anybody who you is in your view and killable.

Those who run away, well it's obvious a 16-23k HP DK can't compete against 34k+ HP Retri. Maybe you could take a lesson from that DK, they change scenery when somebody they can't beat comes after them.

15. June 3, 2023  
    It`s part of wpvp chase a guy throw 2 whole maps (Tanaris, Un Goro) just to kill him several times, camping his body when u have no price for killing him?
    Worlddefense channel doesn't work and you chose an equivalent of Yemen to level through.
    Scream in global for a bit and maybe you'll get some hero complexes to come help.

123 ... Last