1. May 14, 2023  

No reagents from vendors on AH

Greetings,
    For a very long time I have noticed that there are quite a few people who take advantage of the knowledge they have unlike others. They buy a sort of not very common reagents from the vendor to sell them later at AH much more expensive price. For example: https://imgur.com/a/7M0HwfO

We all know that AH system has an Reagents category but that one is something else. Those reagents are world drop in the first place and when you Create an Auction, labeled items goes in that category. It's simple. Like every other tab. Pick any. But i never saw any reagent sold by a vendor on Miscellaneous/Reagents tab on AH https://imgur.com/a/4WlpTtN

Well, the point is, we can pick all reagents items from all vendors and ban them on AH. In my opinion i think is a huge improve for whole community with a reasonable amount of effort.

Thank you everyone!

2. May 14, 2023  
    Why is it an improvement, I don't understand your idea.

3. May 14, 2023  
    basicly, this kind of activities scam ppl tbh. this is my idea.

4. May 14, 2023  
    Your idea is to remove part of "trading" from game because you are lazy? Genius...

5. May 14, 2023  
    lazy? you didn't get the point. it's lazy to search AH for items you can buy them from a vendor for a reasonable price. and ok in-game trade. anyone is free to spend gold as they wish, but taking an item from AH ten times price increased is a fair trade? there are ppl that believe sort of items you will never find in other place than AH. for example Portable Hole bags. 3k in Shattrath City vendor. why ppl sell them on AH price inceased? and many spend gold bc of believe: crafters... maybe tailor :) genius...

6. May 14, 2023  
    You have no right to tell players what prices they must set for goods, as well as what they can and can't sell.
    You can buy them for reasonable price only from said vendor, who can be very far away, with limited supply of goods.

7. May 14, 2023  
    Because if you go all the way to shattrah and buy dem bags you want to take a cut from it + you paid the AH taxes too. so naturally the price increase duh

8. May 14, 2023  
    Highest I have sold portable bag on Ah is 4.6k, ching-ching.

9. May 15, 2023  
    bro, you fail to understand me, i get it. if u dont believe in something or you just not agree, it's easy to find counter argues. i didn't conditioned anyone and like i said, everyone is free to spend their money as they wish, the point is to erase garbage from AH and prevent scammers, but let garbage there and encourage scammers. good. buy 75 tea with 20g stack lol

10. May 15, 2023  
    We understand you. We don't agree.

There's no good reason to invest the time necessary to modify the game as you want.

11. May 15, 2023  
    Just don't worry about it, it's a cycle. Player has a big brain idea, posts these reagents, loses money on deposits, learns that it's a bad idea. Then comes the next guy, doing the same. So there are few big brain guys posting it at all times.

12. May 15, 2023  
    Nothing wrong is being done. Players who choose to buy those from an Auction aren't being mislead on what they are buying or how much they are paying. If we were to ban the overpricing of items, we should close the whole Auction House, because there's nothing there not absurdly inflated due to how gold is in infinite supply. Whether people are aware of shops that sell an item, but still want the practicity of just using auctions, or never bothered to try to find the item outside them, it's all fair game.