1. May 15, 2023  

What is the best class to ignore gankers in the air?

I'm so sick of these parachuting hunters & shadow priests flying by and killing me while I'm flying (I play warrior). Also when they stand on a tiny tree or roof or something so I cannot charge them. What's the best class to use to not care at all what they do to me? I have limited knowledge but maybe balance druid?? In bird form I can still use barkskin, maybe I can just put up a few hots in the air & carry on like nothing happened?

2. May 15, 2023  
    Druid, like you mentioned, and any of the plate tanks can usually shrug off damage pretty well.

3. May 15, 2023  
    I recommend you roll hunter or shadow priest, parachute around an kill them before they kill you.

4. May 15, 2023  
    Immunities can come in handy (paladin, mage), otherwise just assert dominance by playing spriest/hunter/warlock/boomie/combat rogue yourself with engineering XD

5. May 16, 2023  
    Immunities can come in handy (paladin, mage), otherwise just assert dominance by playing spriest/hunter/warlock/boomie/combat rogue yourself with engineering XD
    I think rogue can work too. Safe fall helps with falling damage, CloS can get rid of whatever debuffs they slap on you, and you can stealth as soon as you land and make them work for the kill at least!

6. May 16, 2023  
    Best I've seen for aerial survival is my warlock. I made an "AFK" set of full resil gear I equip which makes me close to unkillable. 1500 resil + fel armor 800 heal every 3 secs + double shard trinkets for 1000 health per 5 secs + 1% spell reflect meta gem. I'm also a chronic affli aerial ganker which I made a BIS crit/spell power set for as well. Then I fish for trinket procs before dotting ppl. Curse of agony + corruption takes 30k off most people. Spriest probably has to most potential for aerial survival /kills though.
    Edited: May 16, 2023

7. May 16, 2023  
    Unless you are 14k hp with 0 resilience, and flying at 150% speed, none of the above can kill you while in air. spriests can only dot you once, can't cast while moving. hunter even worse, they will take more falling damage than they do to you. don't fly-afk near ground. avoid gathering at 150% speed in wintergrasp, you will be fine. warrior don't need to reroll to hunter/spriests please. warriors just need a brain. and druids, you can't heal/cast and shapeshift while in combat.

8. May 17, 2023  
    Few things you're overlooking:
    Aerial gankers use parachute.
    You severely underestimate aerial damage. I do 20k dmg with corruption/curse of agony on BIS pvp players. 30k+ if they're pve. No one is safe.

9. May 21, 2023  
    So from what I understand or don't understand rather, is that there is increased damage on a target that is mounted in the air?

Druid has flight form so, I guess that'd be your best bet. Otherwise you can fly on your warrior in defensive stance with a shield on. Should help absorb more damage maybe.

10. May 21, 2023  
    Few things you're overlooking:
    Aerial gankers use parachute.
    You severely underestimate aerial damage. I do 20k dmg with corruption/curse of agony on BIS pvp players. 30k+ if they're pve. No one is safe.
    Weird flex but ok.

11. May 23, 2023  
    spriests got more than one instant dot, so they can dot more than once.

correct specced / geared hunters is insaine for aerial kills. Not bad in any way, and wont take fall damage due to engineering.

druids got insta-cast flight form, so then can just wait 5second after getting dotted or attacked and cast Rejuvenation, use pots, trinkets and other stuff to heal/absorb damage. and poff back to flight form before hitting ground, keep flying up and repeat until back at full hp again.

12. May 25, 2023  
    Yea! Some priests put all 3 dots on me and I live, some priests can put just 1 and I almost die! :( and I don't really want to shrug off damage because they can just catch up a second time and kill me then. What if I die in the air and land on a patch filled with elites xD that will be a pain just trying to res there. If I become one of them then I'll have to land and heal if I fail....easy to gank once more.

The druid seems very nice....maybe with that high resi boomi build. To do hots & carry on, or just typhoon them off when I'm walking around, so they can just freakin leave me alone! xD

13. June 8, 2023  
    a guy who come to play there dont have to kill others. only frustated irl peoples have to do this..to tell themselves that they are not trash like in irl. its just a question of irl frustation

14. June 8, 2023  
    a guy who come to play there dont have to kill others. only frustated irl peoples have to do this..to tell themselves that they are not trash like in irl. its just a question of irl frustation
    projecting much?