1. May 15, 2023  

Should I switch from Horde to Alliance for PVP?

I played Horde all my life, but we lose almost every bg I play, I'm not even going to talk about Wintergrasp. So like the title says I was thinking about switching to Alliance since I'm more PVP oriented. There's no PVP guilds on Horde side anymore so I have to solo queue all the time. Every bg we are just getting farmed since no one is playing the objective and the bg mostly end pretty quick. I have couple of 80 level characters, so it would take a while to transfer them all. Is it even worth trying as a Horde? I know that queues are much shorter on Horde side because there's not a lot of Hordes playing PVP. But I'm willing to wait a little longer if that means I'm going to win more. Thank you in advance!

2. May 15, 2023  
    If you wanna soloque BG's, tryhard arena or do random Wpvp stuff it then yes, go alliance 100%, everyone knows alliance racials are stronger for PvP and have chosen their race accordingly.
    If you dont mind putting some effort into forming premades or just joining with a friend and a half then it wont matter which race you pick all that much.

3. May 15, 2023  
    The only problem with premades is that there is almost no Horde pvp guilds (as far as I know) so I have to play alone. The plan was to join pvp guild (if I decide to transfer to Alliance), but I'm still in the gearing process with around 5.5gs, which would make it a little harder to join a pvp guild atm. But on long term it's probably better if I switch to Alliance since I mostly play pvp.

4. May 17, 2023  
    as an alliance player, I was so ashamed when I lost bd again and again, especially Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley, always being ganked at the grave, I almost wish I could switch to horde,

so the question is, who wins the battleground? lol

5. May 17, 2023  
    Since you mostly play pvp, it's probably better to stick with horde. you won't win very often, but hey at least you get to do bgs. on alliance side, you will spend your time waiting in queue. or end up using mercenary mode, wich, instead of solving your problem, will send you back at square one.

6. May 18, 2023  
    I don't know man, but I can't get daily reward from bg for 4 days in a row now, we just can't win one single bg