1. May 15, 2023  

Why hasn't warmane implemented an HC server yet?

I don't know if anybody has already asked this question but, after seeing the world first AQ40 HC it led me to this question.

2. May 15, 2023  
    If you meant heroic/hardcore, Lordaeron realm fills that purpose.

3. May 15, 2023  
    Nah he means if you die you gotta delete the character. We need a PvE server for that and we dont have one for now.

4. May 15, 2023  
    If you meant heroic/hardcore, Lordaeron realm fills that purpose.
    No, I have played Lordaeron. By hardcore I mean having a single life.

5. May 15, 2023  

6. May 16, 2023  
    Just trying to understand this retail trend but in private server context, I do imagine it discourages donations? Since you only live once and you're to start over a new character if you die from anything?

7. May 16, 2023  
    Why would we chase every trend? We're not desperate.

8. May 16, 2023  
    Why would we chase every trend? We're not desperate.
    It's not about chasing a trend. It would be fun because it's something different

9. May 16, 2023  
    It's not about chasing a trend. It would be fun because it's something different
    Oh no, it is exactly about few people wanting Warmane to spread resources and playerbase for nothing.
    There are already lots of different things for players, if you want it to become more spicy - feel free to follow custom set of rules. But don't try to be vocal minority how thousands of players dream about it here.

10. May 16, 2023  
    It's still just a fad fueled by "influencers." Nothing remotely worth investing into a separate server - something that is even against the rules in our Suggestions section.

11. May 16, 2023  
    It's still just a fad fueled by "influencers." Nothing remotely worth investing into a separate server - something that is even against the rules in our Suggestions section.
    It's pretty much this. Don't get me wrong I think it's a cool idea, for people that enjoy that kind of thing. But I said to a friend about a week ago "They will make a classic official version of it, and release just after all the streamers have moved onto the next cool thing". They've announced the servers. Just waiting for whatever the next cool thing is.

Hardcore will of course go on, it's been going on for quite a few years now. Just not with the crazy following brought by streamers.

In any case, someone could port the addon to 3.3.5 and on Warmane and still have a community here. With all current servers being PvP that would be the true hardcore mode. :P

12. May 16, 2023  
    There are already lots of different things for players.. u are always stuck with t10 and if i want to make a guild with own rules for this gamemode i can expect any rogue soon

13. May 16, 2023  
    What does it matter if the influercers play it or not, if they play it, it will be for a reason, right? You can tell me that its just for the views but who stream wow for the views

14. May 16, 2023  
    Way to miss the point.
    Either way, feel free to discuss and defend it as much as you like, of course, but you should have grasped our position on it by now.

15. May 16, 2023  
    What does it matter if the influercers play it or not, if they play it, it will be for a reason, right? You can tell me that its just for the views but who stream wow for the views
    Come on, you know streamers go through these fads, with so many streamers playing the same game. And we know that many people watching will want to play the same game. Right now, that is hardcore wow classic and the population on the realms for hardcore are pretty high.

Before the streamers came along the hardcore addon was there, and had a following, but it was not really so popular until streamers made it that. When streamers move on, a game goes back to its old community, sure. But it will never be that popular again.

It's not new. It's happened with several games before.

12 Last