1. May 16, 2023  

Pve in Lordaeron vs Icecrown

I intend to farm prot warrior pvp gear, wich requires doing sone raids to get it.
    I like Lordaeron but i dont want to ruin my gaming with hardcore raiding instead of just some fir purpose if getting specific items.

Im asking cause Lordaeron raids are buffed, but not sure how hard is that supposed to be. Is there a big difference compared to normal raiding ?

Main thing is pvp for me not really looking into comiting to hard into pve.

2. May 16, 2023  
    Than go to Blackrock. Dedicated PvP realm

3. May 16, 2023  
    I believe it's very hardcore pve in lordaeron, more than the real wotlk. Bosses enrage faster, not sure about drop rate but probably lowered as well

4. May 16, 2023  
    Im asking cause Lordaeron raids are buffed, but not sure how hard is that supposed to be. Is there a big difference compared to normal raiding ?
    It's mostly ICC that is buffed. And it's buffed in such a way that you don't get the blessing buffs (Hellscream's Warsong/Strength of Wrynn) and also bosses have more HP and shorter enrages generally. I think VOA/RS might be too. But I've not personally looked at that. So the difference between Icecrown with the buffs and Lordaeron is probably pretty significant in ICC.

Having said that, you do see pugs/semi gruns all the time so..