1. May 16, 2023  

LF Tranquilizing Shot Macro for LK

Hi, all this time I've been using simple macro:

/target Shambling Horror
    /cast Tranquilizing Shot
    /targetlasttarget

but the moment there are 2 units it gives me problems (I'm thinking it is because the macro always focus the same one) so i ended up manually clicking and using normal Spell.

Now what i want to know is some useful macro options for this, I can do it manually but i play on Lordaeron and sometimes the offtank struggles a lot if i dont disenrage fast.

Is there any macro that can "detect" which shambling is enraged? As far as I know macros can't make difference between a buffed or not buffed unit so I guess no. But is there a macro that can swap between Shamblings so i can spam Tranq Shot, or maybe mouseover simple macro that's better than nothing.

thx

2. May 17, 2023  
    It's best if you talk to your other hunter and assign first shambling or 2nd shambling, that way you're both in charge of tranquilizing exactly 1 shambling each.

As soon as your shambling spawns, before you can get it mixed up with another shambling, focus-target it and use this macro

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,exists,harm,nodead] Tranquilizing Shot; Tranquilizing Shot

I also use your macro in tandem with this one, when I'm the 3rd hunter not yet assigned to a shambling, or before my shambling spawns, or after my shambling has died, I'll use the version of the macro you linked to dispel other shamblings faster incase my other hunters tend to be slow.

3. May 19, 2023  
    don't use that one, it is terrible because it will target the same shambling all the time, and when second shambling spawn and enrages u wont be able to target it.

use this one isntead, is a simple mouseover macro, no need to target nothing so its faster:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] Tranquilizing Shot; Tranquilizing Shot