1. May 16, 2023  

Twinking and Why?

Hello I’m new to Warmane but I’m not new to wow. I’m curious to know why twinking is so popular here and why so many people do it? Just did a low level bg and not going to lie it wasn’t any fun at all because everyone other than me was a 19 twink. Now idc how people play the game because I can see how twinking is fun but how can it be the same as twinking against low levels when it’s just all lvl 19’s like doesn’t that kind of get rid of the whole twinking aspect? Please let me know your thoughts, opinions on the matter as I’m genuinely trying to understand why it’s so big on here.

2. May 28, 2023  
    twinking has been a core part of the game for a long time, warmane is no difference
    the whole fun is pushing lowbie characters to their apsolute maximum, and it can be fun
    sure you got the wpvp gankers which are annoying af but again you have 80s doing the same thing
    being honest low lvl bgs are preety miserable and i would just avoid them, you arent missing out on alot tbh

3. June 1, 2023  
    pushing lowbie characters to their absolute maximum, and it can be fun
    This is one of the major "whys". I don't have a 19 twink here, but I have had lots of 29s through my years. You can also queue for and do dungeons, where you are almost godlike. You cannot do that (well, its MUCH harder) on current "classic" servers, as there is no RDF. Live servers are just a shadow of what they could be. Another why, is why do you want another 80? Twinking is a DIY endgame.

4. June 8, 2023  
    this guy is the first boy who is making tons of twink to try to oneshoot others and make himself thinking he is not a trashh like on the real world. that the only reason people are mking powerfull lowbies characters..cuz theses characters are what they can not be IRL .it make on them frustration and it is too for this reason we saw in game ******s 80 who are killing lowbies non stop. cuz something is wrong ont their brains

5. Twinks generally do that to gank other lowbies, in openworld or bg, pretending that it's more fair than doing that with an 80 cause "hey im level 29 and hes too, so its skill" except that one is bis full enchanted and the other is leveling half naked and can hardly fight back, a comparison could be killing a fresh 1.8k gs level 80 with a 6.8k warrior.
    This is also a stupid way to gank because of course with a twink you are no match for lvl 80 enemy gankers.

If you want to be godlike in level 20 dungeons, just be 80, no need to tryhard at level 20 and fight for your life with lvl 20 elites.

They are also annoying in transmog run such vanilla raids and Sunwell cause you have to carry their useless weight and stop to clear everything cuz they aggro everything.

So basically, except for **** and giggles of being bis at level 10 and be a god among ants, there is no why.