1. May 17, 2023  

Looking for Raid Rewards

Since the Looking for Raid tool isn't being used, I have an idea to promote it.
    Offer a weekly reward for using it similar to the RDF emblem of frost daily reward. This could be a once per week reward, or a smaller reward for each raid. Having a 500g reward for completing a vanilla raid via the raid browser tool would be a cool motivator.
    Rewards could be emblems of frost, gold, scrolls, or whatever seems applicable. It would also encourage players to pursue more old raids and provide relevance to more content. Similar to how achievements and transmogs made old content fun again.

Even if this reward system was used as a temporary promotional, I think it would do its job of making people aware of the tool.

2. May 17, 2023  
    What you're suggesting is pointless and won't be that simple to implement it, because that's not like the LFR system, but simple note browser and it doesn't keep track of anything in the actual raid/encounter(s). On what circumstances this reward will be given? What will stop people to abuse it with alts and friends just for the reward? Do we really need this system in first place after global chat has served for so long without problem?

3. May 18, 2023  
    I'd say the biggest benefit is it would take traffic off the Global Chat if more people were using LFR.

4. May 18, 2023  
    I'd say the biggest benefit is it would take traffic off the Global Chat if more people were using LFR.
    You'd think people wouldn't spam global to promote their LFR listed raid? They would.

When suggesting any kind of reward for any kind of activity, one must also think of ways how to abuse/exploit/spam it.
    Let's say I do a weekly LFR raid with 5 characters a week. That would be easy extra 2.5K gold/week for running old content I'd possibly do anyway. Not to mention those old content bosses drop good amount of gold and items that can be sold/DE'd and used for some pricey enchants.

I'll say no.