1. May 17, 2023  

IceCrown Battlegrounds

I have a question how does BG queue works?
    I am currently 4500 gearscore and i queue for random bg.
    I get into bgs with BlackRock people that didnt do anything for their gear and they are all 5.5k gearscore at start.
    Am i doing something wrong?
    This is really ruining my experience with pvp, i just want to queue with people my gearscore and play on fair level.

2. May 17, 2023  
    There was never "fair" battlegrounds in WotLK. You got high lvl item - enjoy playing with those who use such item. GS means nothing, it is player invented thing which original Devs, nor Warmane are taking into account.
    Only fair level is at top. Just farm some currency and enjoy your 5.5k GS.
    But you will come here again, complaining about "donor BiS SM noobs" that unfairly kill you on BGs/Arenas.
    So see you soon)

3. May 18, 2023  
    Lol that attitude, and answer. :)
    Edited: May 18, 2023

4. May 18, 2023  
    "This is really ruining my experience with pvp, i just want to queue with people my gearscore and play on fair level."

That wont happen because elite donors need cannon fodders to be feeded. Start with the new project Warmane will release or with Frostmourne, if they will launch it in the future, or totally forget PvP, find a good community and play PVE but never ever try to do things with pugs. Thats the way or get the real BIS you can get for PvP.

"Only fair level is at top. Just farm some currency and enjoy your 5.5k GS." ------> Even in 6k gs you wont enjoy the game because u will be matched with 6,8k BIS donated folks. "Forum veteran" meant to get the BIS list ive mentioned to your character ,that is the time when the game starts in Icecrown. (After some month of capping 10 games, VOA) So ignore the sentence about 5,5k gs, but you can ignore the whole comment he posted :).

Do not expect any "fair" gameplay in the PvP scene of Icecrown. The server is old, tons of ppl had enough time to grind BIS and also there are a tons of ppl who donated BIS to their chars. Also dont be surprised about gy farmers. Ppl see hk number as a prestige, so they wont play objectives most of the time. Find ur fun and ignore toxic players, and the overall situation of the PvP scene and try to find ur own fun. It's possible.

Not Icecrown server or the BIS ppl are the problem. The problem is that there is no other option to play at Warmane right now. Its like "escape or get used to it and dont "cry".

Sorry for my english.
    Edited: May 18, 2023

5. May 18, 2023  
    Do not expect any "fair" gameplay in the PvP scene of Icecrown. The server is old, tons of ppl had enough time to grind BIS and also there are a tons of ppl who donated BIS to their chars. Also dont be surprised about gy farmers. Ppl see hk number as a prestige, so they wont play objectives most of the time. Find ur fun and ignore toxic players, and the overall situation of the PvP scene and try to find ur own fun. It's possible.
    Damn PvPers, they ruined PvP.

There will not be any fair PvP in any realm really. People compain about +6k GS players, they complain about Blackrock players, they complain about donators, they complain about multiboxers, they complain about cross-realm, and they even complain about mercenary mode. They complain about whatever is "against" them.

If you want to ignore toxic players, a major step would be to stop participating in PvP, or at very least, disable bg chat.
    Sometimes deserter is better than feeding their inflated egos as they drool over their pixel numbers.

6. May 19, 2023  
    I wonder how does battleground grouping works? Ive joined as alliance with merc mode and we got destroyed by elite horde ive never fought along side while joining as horde. I seen to always get poor skilled players.