1. May 18, 2023  

Model Editing question

Hello!
    I'm asking out of curiosity... is model editing/swapping bannable? I am a bit confused whether it's bannable or not considering there are a few guide like posts that openly guides you step by step about it on forum, also I believe it doesn't have any impact on other players gameplay since these "changes" are only visible by you. Would appreciate reply from someone from Warmane team's since they probably know situation best.

PS: Sorry for my english it ain't my main one so I'm quite pepega with it :D
    Edited: May 18, 2023

2. May 19, 2023  
    Don't think you'll get straight answer. People have changed models, but they've from what I've heard, they have done it in moderation. E.g. not changing gnome models to be Alexstraza in her dragon form.

Elves to humans, undead to elves etc. should be fine. Mounts to other ones should be okay too.

The reason I suspect you don't get answer from staff is due to problematic use of model swaps. What can be tolerated/allowed, what would be against rules?
    Edited: May 20, 2023

3. May 19, 2023  
    I didn't specfiy my question sorry. I meant to ask whether armor/weapon swapping is bannable not character models to some weirdos such as alexstraza etc, just armor and weapons.