Hi,

Soy I've been playing woltk for really long time, i'm looking for a new class to start. I have a wrathfull holy and ret paladin. A wrathfull ench shaman/relentless elemental. I just leveled up to 80 a rouge and a priest.

The issue is, i like paladin because their simplicity their tankines and their "support role" as with ret i like being more of a support to the team in 3v3 or bgs rather than a dmg dealer (focusing on FoL team instead of excorcism).

So, with all this said, I'm looking for a class kind of tanky, with tanky i mean it can take a warrior SM four couple of seconds and dont go from 100 to 50% hp in 2 sec. That can have an "off spec" to play as supp or the same class/specc can play as supp in the team. Supp dosn't necesarily mean heals, chain cc is also a kind of supp.

I don't care if about the class, if is a weird spec like prot warrior, i just wanna have fun and be confortable playing it (ench shaman was really hard, a pain to gear), because after all this years pala really suits me cause its simple, but i have nothing else to achieve with the pala.

All recomendations tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance. (Sorry for my writting English is not my main language)