1. May 19, 2023  

lordaeron tarren mill

alliance been grifting for 2 days in tarren mill for at least 2 days ,making it impossible to level up there, is there anything that can be done about that?

2. May 19, 2023  
    Of course, you can ask your high-level faction bros to go do something.

3. May 19, 2023  
    I'm new so i don't know anybody, and for it to be going for 2 days or more makes it seem like theres no one in the horde to help

4. May 19, 2023  
    You don't need to call friends, just use Global chat to ask strangers for help.
    Now if your own faction won't care to do anything about it, it might be time to move to another leveling zone.

5. May 19, 2023  
    i guess if theres nothing more that can be done...thank you

6. May 19, 2023  
    If you mean anything from the Staff side, there isn't. Lordaeron is PvP server and what those players are doing isn't anything illegal, at least until some exploit is involved. It's a situation created by players, that should be solved by players.

7. May 19, 2023  
    Well... they are exploiting/doing disrupting gameplay, using a bug to kite mobs away, i have on several occasions found quest givers kited to other zones, sometimes with a hunter pet keeping it in combat, other times getting bugged stuck there.

Same thing happening right now to High Executor Darthalia,
    i already tried twice to report in game but the player can still login and has not been banned for it:
    Edited: May 19, 2023

8. May 19, 2023  
    i already tried twice to report in game but the player can still login and has not been banned for it:
    Sounds like the GMs disagree with your assumption that there's exploiting involved, assuming your reports had valid evidence, of course.

9. May 19, 2023  
    2 days? They've been doing it for YEARS. THE SAME PEOPLE, DAY IN DAY OUT, FOR YEARS.

There are people who go to stop the camping. Unfortunately these are turbo spergs so they just come back after the PvPers have logged off.
    Warmane is dedicated to the "authentic experience" which includes Blizzard's hands-off approach to their terrible game design, so the only choice you have is to level in another zone or just play something else.

10. May 21, 2023  
    Tarren mill is the territory of the Alliance. When I started this server, I saw global and learned that. don't go there.

11. May 25, 2023  
    2 days? They've been doing it for YEARS. THE SAME PEOPLE, DAY IN DAY OUT, FOR YEARS.

There are people who go to stop the camping. Unfortunately these are turbo spergs so they just come back after the PvPers have logged off.
    Warmane is dedicated to the "authentic experience" which includes Blizzard's hands-off approach to their terrible game design, so the only choice you have is to level in another zone or just play something else.
    Agreed. There's PVP, and then there's going to a place where everyone is <30, putting a pet on aggressive, and going AFK. Which I've seen over and over and over.

I've been here a month. I quite enjoy PVP. But that's griefing, pure and simple. I saw Freewind Post camped for over 12 hours on Monday.

You can say "Go get help" but you know exactly what we mean. I do go get help. After an hour or so - maybe some people will come. 5 minutes after they're gone, these same players are back because they have some kind of pathological urge. They have fun by removing fun from other people.

That's "gaming" in the same way that standing in the hallway and tripping kindergarteners is "gaming".

12. May 26, 2023  
    can someone please enlighten me, how people manage to get annoyed by afk gankers and keep feeding them for hours in a pvp realm?

13. May 26, 2023  
    These *****s are creating an incredibly bad first impression for new arrivals to Lordaeron. Is that what you really want, for players to quit when they reach 20-25 level range and realize that all, ALL of the Horde side zones are camped 24/7 by multiple alliance 80s that never, ever leave?

This is not something that happens once in a while, its a massive problem that you refuse to deal with even tho it hurts the realm. What good does it do to you if players are quitting in their early 20s?

14. May 26, 2023  
    it's already been said 10000 times, go to another zone, ask the guild to help you (if the guild won't help you, change the guild), turn on rdf for dungeons and spam dungeons up to lvl 60. take a break of 16 days if you need to or build a profession in the city.
    It's easy. Play the game for fun, if there is no fun, change the game.

15. May 26, 2023  
    What's funny is, for a little small group of ppl back a few years ago, Warmane decided to break the "blizzlike rule : no hands on" and introduce crossfaction bgs and soloq in Lord.
    None of all that bull**** they peddle to us now: "Go, form a comunity. Get ppl to do pvp and q bgs. If no one wants, welp! To bad for you!"
    And back then, it was done because there was just a few 20ish ppl that wanted to pvp but wouldn't queue into each other (dodging hard af).
    They barely tried to arrange their issue and got Warmane staff to intervene.
    Well, Warmane side also had their own incentive on top of that. I guess. But Lord was to be "not touched", out of the raid bosses twinking for a harder pve experience.

Now, and for months may be years, ALL! ALL the levelers horde side arround lvl 20-30 get griefed regularly on what seems to be a 9 to 5 scheduled hours by a little group of like 5 degenerates (they have their fun how they want and no kink shame... but yes kink shame. **** them).
    People tried to call lvl 80s and ****, didn't work. And Warmane staff doesn't bat an eye. When lvl 20s can't do ****. They can't organise themselves, they just can call for help.
    They get as an answer: "Go! Form guild boys and make a comunity and defend each other! It's how it worked back then! Welp! Too bad for you!".

I find it peculiar of warmane staff to say: "we can't do ****, its how it was". When really, it isn't. Even more or less recently they made ilvl brackets in bgs so the lower geared ppl don't get curb stomped and higher ilvl geared ppl get "decent (lul)" pvp fights.
    But still, **** the leveling ppl? What a community and what a way of handling it! Letitng 5ish ppl harass players and exert their sadistic impulses on a wall myriad of levelers. Because it is what this is. And "It's blizzlike"!

Welp, to bad for the levelers! HF!

123 ... Last