1. May 29, 2023  
    WAIIIIIT!

"CURRENTLY LVLING" ROGUE LVL 55?! LVL 50 ACHIEV FROM 2020! LAST ACHIEV 2 YRS AGO?!
    HAHAHAHA.
    For real. You didn't even have to answer...
    My man you had me laughing hard. Thank you!

2. May 29, 2023  
    *facepalm*
    ofc u see it that way lol.
    the way i see it, u got killed multiple times, out of ideas to level up, then complain at forum, then people responded but u dont like the answers and keep thinking its server's flaw.
    i told u multiple times i understand your point, u think there something need to be done by gm/dev to this killing lowbies over and over behavior in pvp realm where its allowed. but u fail to grasp what people said, and expect a different answer where it suits your preference.

3. May 29, 2023  
    WAIIIIIT!

"CURRENTLY LVLING" ROGUE LVL 55?! LVL 50 ACHIEV FROM 2020! LAST ACHIEV 2 YRS AGO?!
    HAHAHAHA.
    For real. You didn't even have to answer...
    My man you had me laughing hard. Thank you!
    should i tell u all my characters here? i simply said im leveling my rogue and planning to roll dk, u can check my druid too if u want lol, the name is mewdozer, thats the one i leveled most recently. theres no way im telling u my main lmao.
    Edited: May 29, 2023

4. May 29, 2023  
    Man... Are you for real... I take the bait because it's just too much.
    Your point is really damn easy to get. It's the point the staff gives. Real damn easy. A-Ok. I got it.
    Well, your point about a pve server is ridiculous, has nothing to do here but i get that point. It's just damn stupid.
    It's just that, the staff point makes little sense in this particular issue, for me. You do not get what i say. And it shows. Its ok.
    You are still talking about "simple good old pvp" "just a little bit of bantaaaa" "Ol chaps are jolly happy!".

And if it helps, no i didn't lvl a char since like 2018 or 2019. No i didn't get killed multiple times while questing. And i'm not doing it for my preference or because it suits me better. I do a lot of ppl do, log for raids, a few bgs or solo q and out. But contrary to you, it seems, i can empathize with other people experiences.
    I do not need a vested interest to ask for some progress and the betterment of the server. If GMs do nothing about it, it won't make any change to my way of enjoying the game. Same if they actualy do something.
    You seem to care about arguments and talking and geting one over. You align with what is and has been the norm because it seems to be sure and you can't be wrong with that. So... yeah you may be can't get my point. And i'm not gonna hold your hand to an understanding.

Nice rogue btw, you are leveling it really really really slow. Currently*. So yeah you totaly get what everyone leveling right now are experiencing. And you totaly get what the server has been like horde side quest hubs.
    Man, you must even be the one with the most experience! 3 years to go from lvl 50 to 55 on that rogue... Dude you sure like to take it all in and take your time.

Oh and yeah, awaiting for the obvious : "Well if you empathize and have lvl 80 chars, go and do something yourself" "Thats what the staff tells you to do".
    And, since i feel like i need to hold your hand a little bit, Parrot: I can't protect npcs, levelers will still get one shot. I can't and don't want to be logged from 9 to 5 everyday to be The Texas Ranger. That group of ppl would spread in multiples quest hubs and its done. Etc etc.

You funny! :)

5. May 29, 2023  
    Man... Are you for real... I take the bait because it's just too much.
    Your point is really damn easy to get. It's the point the staff gives. Real damn easy. A-Ok. I got it.
    Well, your point about a pve server is ridiculous, has nothing to do here but i get that point. It's just damn stupid.
    It's just that, the staff point makes little sense in this particular issue, for me. You do not get what i say. And it shows. Its ok.
    You are still talking about "simple good old pvp" "just a little bit of bantaaaa" "Ol chaps are jolly happy!".
    please explain why my argument about pve realm is stupid, i simply mirrored what u guys complained but in pve term.

And if it helps, no i didn't lvl a char since like 2018 or 2019. No i didn't get killed multiple times while questing. And i'm not doing it for my preference or because it suits me better. I do a lot of ppl do, log for raids, a few bgs or solo q and out. But contrary to you, it seems, i can empathize with other people experiences.
    I do not need a vested interest to ask for some progress and the betterment of the server. If GMs do nothing about it, it won't make any change to my way of enjoying the game. Same if they actualy do something.
    You seem to care about arguments and talking and geting one over. You align with what is and has been the norm because it seems to be sure and you can't be wrong with that. So... yeah you may be can't get my point. And i'm not gonna hold your hand to an understanding.
    well there's no other perspective than seeing it for what it is from your arguments so far.

Nice rogue btw, you are leveling it really really really slow. Currently*. So yeah you totaly get what everyone leveling right now are experiencing. And you totaly get what the server has been like horde side quest hubs.
    Man, you must even be the one with the most experience! 3 years to go from lvl 50 to 55 on that rogue... Dude you sure like to take it all in and take your time.
    meh, i already told u

Oh and yeah, awaiting for the obvious : "Well if you empathize and have lvl 80 chars, go and do something yourself" "Thats what the staff tells you to do".
    And, since i feel like i need to hold your hand a little bit, Parrot: I can't protect npcs, levelers will still get one shot. I can't and don't want to be logged from 9 to 5 everyday to be The Texas Ranger. That group of ppl would spread in multiples quest hubs and its done. Etc etc.

You funny! :)
    *facepalm*

6. May 29, 2023  
    Really slow... Because you seem to be.

The issue is not that wpvp happens. That grief happens. So you mirrored ****.

Lets make it really easy by starting with your exemple:

Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan creates a char on pve realm, he ends up wanting to do wpvp and is really sad he can't. He asks for a change.
    Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan as an issue with the nature of the server. Its a PVE server so he picked wrong. Nor an other player, nor the community have done any wrong to him.

Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan creates a char on pvp realm, he ends up geting ganked (killed by a lvl 80) multiple times and griefed (the lvl 80 also kills npcs giving quests and vendors). The whole affair goes on for lets say 2h-3h a friday night. Happens again 4 days later.
    Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan is really sad. He asks for a change. Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan picked the wrong server AND some other player was dickish, but it can happen on a pvp server. Its how it is. If you pick a pvp server you want to interact with the other faction while leveling and traveling. You get to fight someone around you lvl. You may also get axed by a lvl 80

NOWWWW! HEY ***** NOW! HERE! LOOK THE POINT I MAKE IS HERE! I ALREADY SAID IT BEFORE BUT YOU ARE A BIT SLOW! LIKE YOUR ROGUE LEVELING:

Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan rolls on a pvp server. He creates a horde char. He gets to lvl 20ish and get into contested zones for questing. He gets ganked by a lvl 80 hunter's pet who is afk shadowmelded. Let's say he isn't afk even if you want, but most of the time he is. There is also a rogue with stamina gems (which is damn funny) or whoever. The ganking and griefing start at 9AM. Ends at 5PM. The day after, same. 9AM-5PM. The day after, again! Day after day after day after day aft.... day....
    Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan is sad, but he is not too *****. He goes to an other quest hub of his lvl. An other zone. Same thing. In all of them.
    He calls for lvl 80 players, a few come the first day. He still ends up dying in the aoe or rogue pyrorocket/sprint/vanish. Same goes for the quest npcs that take a few minutes to come back. The lvl 80 players don't want / can act a 9 to 5 Texas Ranger roleplay in game. Doesn't work anyway.
    Jonathan Jonathaniel Jonathan, and lets say 4 thousand Jonathans Jonathaniels Jonathans trough the years all suffer the same experience. They all have their game time completely ruined while leveling. By 5ish sadistic ppl with issues and too much time on their hand for the last few years.
    The design of the game and the rules are old. Very old. The creator (activison blizzard) even acknowledges how old it is and how it needs a fix in their classic server. And until now, the idea is to follow blizzlike (even if i showed multiple exemple of betterment that are no blizzlike).
    All of this, until now is considered ok anyway. Because never any spectrum of what tolerable or not as been set in the rules.
    I'm asking for that. Put a limit. A system of rules where this happens is a ****y system. 5ish ppl that can ruin the game for almost everyone else.

Do you see the point. The point is not to change the wpvp status. It's to regulate the community behavior arround it. Because its needed.
    Do you get it slow rogue?

7. May 29, 2023  
    deal with it without admins. call friends or other higher levels

8. May 29, 2023  
    The issue is not that wpvp happens. That grief happens.
    bro, thats what i've been telling u that i understand what u're reffering to. i've been telling u that ganking over and over u call griefing is not against the rules and it can be resolved by players alone. take redridge for example, horde 'griefs' there too, but alliance somehow respond it better than horde bout it, thats why u barely find alliance complaining about it on forum.
    i was just saying that this kind of complain is the same as if a guy complain he cant kill others in pve realm. i was comparing one guy who got upset that he got killed in pvp realm with other guy who got upset that he cant kill in pve realm.
    while yes, u take em as different case cz the other doesnt get harassed by others. i was simply comparing the annoyance, they're both same annoying complaints cz both are based on the palyer's feeling/preference.

I'm asking for that. Put a limit. A system of rules where this happens is a ****y system. 5ish ppl that can ruin the game for almost everyone else.
    i already told u, i understand. i guess the mods have already understood before they replied too. u want a change to the rule or game mechanics, and i already told u too that this is not the place for it.
    u see it as 5 ppl ruin the game, i see it as 5 ppl just playing their way.
    i could say the same for ele shamans or prot wars in raids, some people would say they ruin the other people in raids but they just play the game their way.
    and theyre not breaking any rule. thats what i've been saying.

Do you get it slow rogue?
    u keep sticking to that slow rogue thing as if u're trying to insult me or something lol. i already told u the reason i brought up my rogue name, i even gave u the most recent char name i've leveled to 70 which i leveled that one to 70 last month. but somehow u stick on the rogue, lol. is it your ego?
    Edited: May 29, 2023

9. May 29, 2023  
    And don't come telling me "you can avoid the gankers" go random dungeon.
    You can avoid prot or elesham and still enjoy raids.

And f* you to with that "community as to regulate itself". Its been years, didn't happen. Ppl still get their gaming disrupted and ruined. At some point you act.
    But you can't get that, and its up to warmane staff to chose.

10. May 29, 2023  
    Those gankers know how to use various classes (Hunter, Rogue, DK, etc.).
    It was like that a year ago, and I heard that the massacre had already been carried out for more than a year at that time. Normal players who try to stop them are less experienced than they are, so it's hard to beat them.
    ...There's even a youtube channel featuring stuffed people who failed to stop them!!
    they know more about Tarren Mill than the Horde.
    When many righteous hordes group up and go there, they just log off for that time.

Anyway, that's true of how PvP servers work.
    As many people around the world advise, the smartest solution is to have no one go to Tarren Mill.

Such a cruel little town... let them own it. XD

11. May 29, 2023  

High executor Darthalia

My issue is not the ganking itself, my issue with killing the NPCs and their timers seems kinda weird, High Executor Darthalia doesn't spawn for many hours and some ppl say even for days, the issue is reported in the bug tracker but I can see the same issue reported years ago with no solution. and as this NPC in particular is a key quest giver in the area, most of the area is irrelevant to play at at all.
    so my point is, check the respawn timer for that particular NPC and most of the ppl complaining will move on eventually.

12. May 29, 2023  
    Max level players one shotting low level players and killing quest NPCs is not world PvP.

Either way, the solution is simple: make gray level players unattackable and make all quest/vendor/flight master NPCs unattackable.
    If these people crave EPIC WORLD PVP with level 20s that badly they can make an alt.

13. May 30, 2023  
    Max level players one shotting low level players and killing quest NPCs is not world PvP.
    it is wpvp tho, even a simple googling will give u the answer for what is wpvp.
    what u're expecting is a fair fight, which is never the case of wpvp.
    the simplest way to describe the unfairness where higher level player kill lower level player is called ganking, and ganking is part of wpvp.
    if a player kill the same person over and over again, thats called corpse camping, which is still part of pvp.
    but if a player keep sticking around or even aproaching while knowing theres one or more gankers in the area, thats somethin else.

Either way, the solution is simple: make gray level players unattackable and make all quest/vendor/flight master NPCs unattackable.
    If these people crave EPIC WORLD PVP with level 20s that badly they can make an alt.
    PVE realm has those features.

14. May 30, 2023  
    we actually had a good fight in tarren today. 5 horde went to tarren to try and stop the rogue, who called for backup on global, so we came to join. we beat them as 3, and more arrived until they had 8, and we brought more until we were up to 5. they managed one kill on each of the rogues with us, and we wiped them all 4-5 times before an mboxxer was called in to join the party so we flew off before they could join the fight. 5v8 was manageable, 5v13 was just too big an ask XD

15. May 30, 2023  
    No it's not, anymore than entering Deadmines at 80 is "raiding"

PVE realm has those features.
    Warmane doesn't offer PvE servers besides one time with Frostmourne which is a seasonal server anyways, and PvE servers don't make NPCs unkillable.
    It's also funny you say that considering PvP servers died on the official servers TWICE.

First 1234 Last