1. May 23, 2023  
    No, won't happen. MB is allowed for up to 5 in open world/PvP.

You fail to see that it's indeed controlled by one person, but it's still 5 characters. People can't seem to comprehend this and think "I can beat this one guy". Then they come here and complain about getting wrecked. What if you actually practiced the good ol' teamwork, rather than on your digital numbers on a scoreboard that nobody will remember in two days.
    Obviously I know it's allowed (at least at the moment), that's why I'm politely asking to consider a change. Multiboxers in battlegrounds are also technically premades, and one of the most disruptive scenario premades can create, and unlike regular premades they would be very easy to regulate.

And I don't know why you feel like you have to reply to defend multiboxing, but I can say you're not seeing the whole picture:
    It's not just about 5 chars pvping stacked together (which IS automation, unless somebody is physically using 5 keyboards at the same time), but also about the power that is given to a single person to be able to unfairly influence games, favorably but also unfavorably for its own team.
    I'll give an example:

Some player is new at the game or very undergeared or decides to play in a way that goes against his own team, or more than one thing together.
    For example, not playing for objectives and pvping pointlessly (which made its own team lose) is the last case I've seen.

Now, on a team of say 10 or 15, if 1 player did one of those things it would not be overwhelmingly disruptive.
    It's completely different if that player is now controlling 5 characters, which is half or 1/3 of the team.
    It means the other half or the other 2/3 are completely affected by what that single player decides to do, how skilled and geared he is.
    In other words, multiboxing in BG also unfairly amplifies the potential of disruption one player can cause to a team, whether it's is own team or the other team.

Regular premades are not like that either, they may coordinate but they are different people with different ideas, which may or may not agree. It's not one player deciding for 5 characters like it's the case for multiboxing. Also they're not able to spam a skill on the same instant, because they don't automate what the other characters do.

So I don't see the reason why a single player should control 5 characters and create a negative experience for several people (either own or the other team), decreasing the quality of BG pvp.

2. May 23, 2023  
    QQ the other team is working together, QQ people are handicapping themselves but 20 totems left me mesmerized and I can't use tactics, QQ people have played here forever and we're losing so that makes mine full of donors..

Why don't you people stop making up excuses for why you're bad. At least the multiboxers know they're handicapping themselves, they never whined about getting farmed by 10 when they ran 40+ cause they knew what they were getting themselves into.

3. May 23, 2023  
    It doesn't surprise me that there is always a group defending multiboxers on the forum, after all that's where they're best at (amplifying their actions). Somehow I never see someone defending them in the actual game chat, interesting right?

This said, given the kind of replies I'm getting (quickly getting personal instead of technical, as always), I'll stop here.

4. May 23, 2023  
    Obviously I know it's allowed (at least at the moment), that's why I'm politely asking to consider a change.
    We already limited multiboxing as far as we are willing to, and it was already by a lot, from no limit whatsoever to only a dungeon party at most.

5. May 23, 2023  
    I'm not defending anyone, quite the opposite.

6. May 24, 2023  
    Yeah something needs to be done about them AFK kicking anyone who caps a grave/tower. I almost got kicked one bg for going to the south towers stealthed on my druid because I wasn't helping them farm kills. In IOC I went to quarry to cap it and they reported me AFK and an enemy rogue sapped me and just spammed emotes while I had the kick debuff. I capped a grave twice in AV for an achieve and they were trying to kick me the whole battleground.

7. May 25, 2023  
    Yeah something needs to be done about them AFK kicking anyone who caps a grave/tower. I almost got kicked one bg for going to the south towers stealthed on my druid because I wasn't helping them farm kills. In IOC I went to quarry to cap it and they reported me AFK and an enemy rogue sapped me and just spammed emotes while I had the kick debuff. I capped a grave twice in AV for an achieve and they were trying to kick me the whole battleground.
    Sounds about right.

8. June 7, 2023  
    This is the reason why they wont make any changes, until people like this exist

First 12