1. Multiboxing on Shared Internet?

Hello - I just started multiboxing 5xDruids in accordance with the 5-character-limit.
    I'm curious if I am allowed to play these characters while my Roommate plays separate from my group on his own account and computer.
    He is not in any way at all doing any content related to what my multibox is doing. Thanks.

2. I remember seeing a post about this and the answer was no. If you want to mbox from the same IP, make sure you don't have more than 5 active accounts in the world at any given time. The ones inside instances don't count towards that limit. You can always use VPN but do so at your own risk as some IPs are flagged for botting.

3. i doubt warmane has sophisticated multiboxing detection like blizzard, its probably just connection based. however it is unclear if this is automatic or gm has to inspect, if gm has to inspect if its a case of excess multiboxing or just multiple people then you should probably be fine. i think it is manual inspection, its not impossible to have more then 5 people from same ip so it would not be smart block that but it would be nice to have some clarification since its not a trivial matter