1. Mobile Tab

This feature is *Blizzlike* as Blizz has implemented some of these already. These should be in their respective parent tab that can be navigated to in the user interface rather than having to head to those respective NPCs.

This would clear up clutter at certain NPCs and allow players to use these features anywhere, whether in city or open world. Some of these should be disabled in instances/ bgs etc. to avoid doing things like AH while afk honor farming or any other abuse. I'm pretty sure that most players want some kind of feature like this. Warmane has a lot of communities who do open world content / wpvp or just like chillin but are forced to stay close to Durotar due to vital NPCs being lodged inside the big cities. These tabs should not teleport you, but allow you to access the feature through its interface at the spot you are at.

The mobile access tabs should include and are not limited to:

Arena Que

Auction House

Guild Bank & personal bank

Mailbox

Class & Proffession trainer

Repair

Access to some of the site features would be cool too, but that's a plus cuz would be hard to impliment.

Yea I know, some of these can be used with Engi but Engi is also used for PvP and teleports, not just convenience items. Mammoth has repair but I also use mammoth for using it as a minivan. My point is this would benefit everyone, except engis and rich boyz who want to gatekeep things like this. Something like this is a dream come true for a veteran, and the nooblets.

2. Don't see a good reason as to why.

You'd want some gold sinks to be made obsolete, and take some identity away from Engineers. While getting some instant access to features and services for your own convenience.

It would trivialize visiting NPC's to do/get something. I think it's very limited for a reason. It's a world, not a phone.