1. May 21, 2023  

Warmane Devs

Just curious if any Warmane Devs play the game themselves or is it frowned upon?
    Thanks!

2. May 21, 2023  
    They are welcome to play as they choose. Why would it be frowned upon?

3. May 21, 2023  
    I can tell you from being an automotive mechanic, that after you work on something all day, something that used to be a hobby, (like building a small block or fixing your own vehicle) Begins to feel like a job as well. So while I'm sure they got into game development with high aspirations in an overpopulated but ever growing market; They likely no longer play the game themselves. I'd be like going home and still working. Likely finding new things themselves they could code the next day, removing the fun. That's just my take on the question. But a dev would have to speak for themselves.

Think about the last time you played a game for a decade without at least taking a break. Probably never right?

4. May 24, 2023  
    > Think about the last time you played a game for a decade without at least taking a break. Probably never right?

League of Legends was a game I played non-stop for 6 years from 2010 to 2016. I'm never again going to dedicate so much time to a single game.

5. May 24, 2023  
    Yes. But I think I can say most of us grew up on it and "completed it" and now that there's not that much free time something else would rather be played.