1. May 24, 2023  

Consider nerfing boosting through levels by 80s

This has always negatively impacted the world on Icecrown realm IMO. A lot of players choose to boost their alts on a second account with their geared 80s (myself included!) instead of leveling the right way through quests and normal dungeon runs simply because its so much more time efficient and we get a surprisingly good amount of gold out of it by selling of all the garbage we can loot. I would gladly give up my ability to boost my own alts if it meant the world would feel even more alive and normal dungeon runs start regularly.

2. May 24, 2023  
    There is hardly any difference between leveling efficiency between lvl80 boost and soloing with heirlooms.
    Amount of normal dungeon runs in Northrend won't increase from it.

3. May 24, 2023  
    > There is hardly any difference between leveling efficiency between lvl80 boost and soloing with heirlooms.

There's actually a massive difference. I got heirlooms on my account with alts and I can blast them through 60-75 in about 90 minutes with my 80 paladin. It takes me about 4-5 hours to level through that same level range by just questing on my own and I get significantly less loot to vendor or put on AH. Boosting alts with a geared 80 is both time efficient generates a lot more gold for time invested compared to being alone and leveling out in the word. That's my point.

4. May 24, 2023  

5. May 30, 2023  
    Your point is valid, your arguement is not.

As persivaln stated, you won't get dripped out sexy heirloom wielding gods to be part of your leveling experience if they don't want to be, lvl 80 boosts or not.

This only serves to messes over non-heirloom users.

6. May 30, 2023  
    First, you need to point out the problem. I don't see a problem. The realm has accelerated rates. The impact boosting has to the economy and experience on the realm is insignificant, if there even is an impact at all.

Second, you need to be presenting a solution. I don't see a solution here either.