1. May 24, 2023  

Camping Policy

Hi there, i'm an old wow player, pretty new in the server(Loarderon realm). I was so glad to find an active server of 3.3.5a and my plan was to return as an active player to have some good old style fun. Unfortunatly i'm so glad as sorry because the situation in the real is untenable because half the time you spend trying to respawn while some lv 80 camps around your body and that destroys all the fun. I wanted to know what the policy was on this because if it's something that's legit and unpunished I'd rather spend my time and money on something else. At the moment ******* (blood elf paladin) is camping in Darkshire, killing all the npc's and all the players significantly lower in level. I hope to hear back about this as soon as possible and know your location. Thank you

2. May 24, 2023  
    Policy is, you will be camped forever or until you do something about it.
    You, as an old player, probably have been ganked for a few thousand times, just like all of us. Do what you usually do.
    Edited: May 24, 2023

3. May 24, 2023  
    We do not punish players for engaging in world PvP. There are various ways you can prevent being killed while leveling, quitting the game being just one of them.
    A tip: I like leveling with the random dungeon finder.

4. May 25, 2023  
    Gankers have always been and always will be. If you play pvp on a server you have to learn to live with it. I haven't played pvp since TBC and I'm still easy prey for everyone. Well, what am I going to do? When it's too much for me, I relog to another character. Exceptionally, I'll relog to another faction and ask the person in question if he's relieved enough, or let him know that I'll relog again. :D They mostly disappear :D

5. May 26, 2023  
    let me list some ideas for you , hopefully you understand that pvp is smth out of policy, however you still can do alot of other things instead of complaining
    you can ask a friend who has pvp gear to help you / ask in global chat for pvp players to help (always works)/queue RDF to level / switch another alt to play untill he get bored and leave that ganking spot and ALOT many things .

6. May 28, 2023  
    Just switch the leveling zone, if you are old wow player u know where to go at your level. If not just google and levelup somewhere else, i would like to say come back later but nah just dont! They usually camping Darkshire and Stranglethorn Vale every day and sometimes all day long... I know its really frustrating to see that nobody from the staff do nothing about 80 level killing lowbies atleast, but thats the way pvp works in Warmane sadly.. So make ur decision leave the server or change the zone and carry on. GL & HF!