1. May 25, 2023  

Issues entering forge of souls?

Hi,

I transferred over from the progressive server (to Icecrown) and now have access to the 5 man dungeons (HOR/POS/FOS). Every time I try to enter FOS, my game crashes. I have reinstalled the game from Warmane directly and still the crash persists. Any suggestions?

2. May 26, 2023  

3. May 26, 2023  
    Thanks for the reply - Not sure what the problem is but Large Address Aware didn't work. Still crashes giving error 134.

4. May 26, 2023  
    Thanks for the reply - Not sure what the problem is but Large Address Aware didn't work. Still crashes giving error 134.
    Check that it's installed correctly.

If that doesn't work, or if the problem re-appears:

1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, sub-folders and files and click OK.

5. May 26, 2023  
    Still crashes giving error 134.
    Error 134 means you likely have damaged files which means download the client again. If you've already done that, look into testing the ssd/hdd on which you're storing your game. If it's going bad it's very possible the drive is damaging files.