1. May 21, 2023  
    12 hours and still waiting a real response.

2. May 21, 2023  
    I'd say, wait 10 days, if you dont get a response by then, reopen your ticket. Every time you spam forums about this, they drop your ticket to the back of the line.

3. May 21, 2023  

4. May 21, 2023  

account keeps getting blocked for no reason

i am just trying to chill and play the game in a very normal way, communicating with people nicely, doing nothing against tos but i keep getting account blocked for no reason. i'm just doing my quests and then i get disconnected, when i try to log back on, it tells me my account is locked.
    i'd wait a day and it gets fixed and next day after a few minutes of playing it just randomly happens for no reason. this thing is really making me upset. i'm just chillin and playing the game but this just happens.
    if i knew the reason, i could at least be upset about what i did but i even don't know what did i do for this to happen to me.

5. May 21, 2023  
    i am just trying to chill and play the game in a very normal way, communicating with people nicely, doing nothing against tos but i keep getting account blocked for no reason. i'm just doing my quests and then i get disconnected, when i try to log back on, it tells me my account is locked.
    i'd wait a day and it gets fixed and next day after a few minutes of playing it just randomly happens for no reason. this thing is really making me upset. i'm just chillin and playing the game but this just happens.
    if i knew the reason, i could at least be upset about what i did but i even don't know what did i do for this to happen to me.
    Another one, keep waiting, here no one will help you with this issue.
    The GM and Developers don't take responsability for this problem.
    I will wait here with you, maybe someone give you a response.

6. May 22, 2023  

Igual a mi!!!!!!!!!!!

Me pasa lo mismo y ni ticket me dejan crear peor aun en la pagina me sale que todo esta normal y en el juego estoy bloqueado.

7. May 22, 2023  

cant log in

third time this week ive been stuck on this account has been locked but can be unlocked.,cant log in due to this tried everything to log in refresh page after opening warmane everything ive tried has failed been happening for 24 hours now can u fix this **** finally as the problem has been there for years?

8. May 22, 2023  

I got banned when creating acc for 1st time

Hey I got banned when trying to login to the website after creating the acc
    I don't think this is normal

It says "due to BotNetwork", but I dont even have something installed on this computer...

This is clearly a bug

https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com...equest_banned/

https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com...ip_suspension/

9. May 24, 2023  

I can't log in my account

Hi, i can no longer log into my account because my email adress has been disabled is there any way i can change the account email to another.
    PLZ I REALLY NEED HELP

10. May 25, 2023  

blocked account can you help me

First of all, a cordial greeting to the Warmane team, I would like to know what happened that my account was banned for no reason, since I was inside playing approximately 6 hours ago. Every time I go to enter it tells me that my account is blocked and that it can be unlocked.
    thank you very much and have a good day

11. May 25, 2023  
    On site, make log off. After log in again. Should fix it.

12. May 26, 2023  
    I just got the same thing.. tried to login and it say the account is locked and it can be unlocked.. I did log off at the site and log in again but the game still say the same that its locked..

13. May 26, 2023  

my account is locked?

i tried to logout from site and login again as another post suggest.. and I saw at my account say in red (Your IP Address (........) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork)
    I 100% not using bot or something.. what is happening??

14. May 26, 2023  
    i still dont know whats happening but the account is back to normal..

15. May 26, 2023  

"Account is locked but can be unlocked"

Okay so ive been having this issue for about 4 months now ever since i've returned to Warmane

If your ip slightly changes (dynamic IP, hotspot etc) sometimes your account will just get locked

Ive contacted support, they literally have no idea how to fix this issue and if you look at other posts they are just ignoring them

Can you PLEASE add a feature on the website that unlocks the account, hence the "can be unlocked" part of it because right now you cannot unlock your account all you can do is wait sometimes up to 48 hours for your account to unlock itself, and sometimes after that it immediately gets locked after.

I do not see this system actually helping anyone, all I see are people unable to log onto their accounts so this system is obviously just hurting the community, there needs to be a option to either REMOVE the locking or UNLOCK your account

I used to just get locked out for one hour so i'd get locked, then I would just come back in a hour and it would be fine, now it is locking me out for up to 48 hours sometimes, this is unplayable .

First ... 313940414243 ... Last