1. May 26, 2023  

HomeCheck - raid cooldowns addon

New raid cooldowns addon, mostly useful for raid leaders.

Download latest stable version:
    https://github.com/Homerocker/HomeCh.../HomeCheck.zip

Github homepage:
    https://github.com/Homerocker/HomeCheck

2. June 2, 2023  

3. June 5, 2023  
    Hi, how can I move panels?
    Drag upper left corner as shown on screenshot at github.

4. June 8, 2023  

5. Thank you, great addon!
    The only thing missing for me are disarm and dismantle CDs, which im tracking with fatcooldowns, but it would be awesome to have all in one addon

6. Thank you, great addon!
    The only thing missing for me are disarm and dismantle CDs, which im tracking with fatcooldowns, but it would be awesome to have all in one addon
    added them, please download latest version and enable in settings

7. Hello

Thanks for this addon , its very nice but can you add option for "Divine Protection" to track it only on Protection Paladins not all of them because when i have to track pala tank cooldowns and when we have 10 paladins in the raid i am having big issue with that. :D

8. seems like not gonna do it or at least you not gonna reply ...

9. seems like not gonna do it or at least you not gonna reply ...
    Sorry I haven't been checking the forum for a while, I will add this option but it might take some time.

10. Hello

Thanks for this addon , its very nice but can you add option for "Divine Protection" to track it only on Protection Paladins not all of them because when i have to track pala tank cooldowns and when we have 10 paladins in the raid i am having big issue with that. :D
    Added "Tanks only" option in latest version.

11. Any option so that the frame can grow upwards and not just downwards? Could you put an exact amount for the frames? Thank you so much

12. Any option so that the frame can grow upwards and not just downwards?
    Will be added in next update.
    UPD. Still deciding how crucial this is, requires interface rework.
    Could you put an exact amount for the frames?
    Addon will display as many frames as you assign spells to, up to 10. Unused frames will not be active or visible. Any specific reason you want to change amount of frames? Do you need more than 10? Or are you talking about something else?
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

13. Everything is fine with the frames, now I understand how they work. Although I would like to know if the frames could also grow downwards, for example, frame 1 growing downwards up to 10 cells and then moving to another column to the right or left, almost like a grid.
    The other thing is that there would be an option to hide your own cooldowns in the frame, I prefer to have the "always visible" option so I can link in the raid chat when I need it, but my own cooldowns can also be seen when I'm not in raid and would prefer to have it hidden, as an option to show only if you are in a group or raid. Anyway, the addon is great, thank you very much for sharing it, I really appreciate it.

14. Will be added in next update.

Addon will display as many frames as you assign spells to, up to 10. Unused frames will not be active or visible. Any specific reason you want to change amount of frames? Do you need more than 10? Or are you talking about something else?
    Everything is fine with the frames, now I understand how they work. Although I would like to know if the frames could also grow downwards, for example, frame 1 growing upwards up to 10 cells and then moving to another column to the right or left, almost like a grid.
    The other thing is that there would be an option to hide your own cooldowns in the frame, I prefer to have the "always visible" option so I can link in the raid chat when I need it, but my own cooldowns can also be seen when I'm not in raid and would prefer to have it hidden, as an option to show only if you are in a group or raid. Anyway, the addon is great, thank you very much for sharing it, I really appreciate it.