1. May 28, 2023  

The Oracles Rep

Hey there! I am trying to get the Green Proto Drake on my Priest and Mage. My problem is that once I do the first quest of killing the cat for the lady down by the lake, I don't get the quest by the Frenzyheart characters by the cat. I am neutral with Frenzyheart on both characters, any idea what might be wrong or is it just bugged right now?

2. from someone who has 5 different characters buying eggs for over a year and yet to see a drake drop all I have to say is they are probably doing you a favor LOL

3. Since nobody answered, just kill Pitch again. (Doesn't matter if you already finished lady's quest)

Killing the cat is what triggers the frenzyheart's kill-steal speech and then he offers 'Playing Along' quest which you can pick up for a minute or so.
    Anyone can pick it up from him during that small time window(whether they participated in the kill or not).

If you don't see the quest icon above his head do /reload or try talking with him anyways, some npcs are just messed up that way.(draenei guy in WG and that goblin crackhead in Icecrown whose tent makes people stuck moving in place since molten days)