1. May 30, 2023  

A few questions from an ex classic player who's interested in the new server :

Hey there guys,

So, although I've had this account on Warmane for a while, I haven't been playing much on the present servers.
    I recently learned, on the classic wow subreddit (before rule 4 was reinstated) that warmane was launching a PTE server in the future, starting with vanilla, and progressing up to wotlk.

I have a few questions, although obviously there may not be many new informations since the announcement is 2.5 months old I believe? Anyways, let's see:

-Any idea when we'll know more?

-How was the scripting for TBC and Wotlk overall, and do we have any idea what the vanilla scripting will be like? As far as I know, the vanilla core on the pserver scene is good nowadays, so I assume it'll be fine? Would it be based on a 1.12 core or something else?

-Are there any intended modifications to bosses on warmane projects in general? Health percentages, mechanics ,dmg, yada yada, meaning will vanilla be harder?

There are tons of questions one could ask, but those are the biggest ones

Thank you very much in advance !

2. May 31, 2023  
    everything regarding the future realm will be disclosed by warmane when they see it best; for now, there isn't an official date and i wouldn't put my trust in rumours or what not, because god knows there's a lot of them going around.
    as far as hp/dmg and scripting, everything will be disclosed to us in the future, but i am pretty sure it will be 100% blizzlike; at least i hope so.