1. June 1, 2023  
    What time does this ganking normally go down? I've been periodically logging on and all I'm finding are the usual dead people who went afk on the flight path.

2. June 1, 2023  
    What time does this ganking normally go down? I've been periodically logging on and all I'm finding are the usual dead people who went afk on the flight path.
    It's just people who have never been told "no" in their lives, so some random dude once a week in tarren mill is the end of the world for them.
    I moved my rogue to there and seen like 2 dudes smashing the town in passing.

3. June 2, 2023  
    So you lost in tournament where pawns can go 2 squares and now preaching how unfair it was, please change the rules for me. Okay.

Well, if you would snap out of your "I'm not under delusions", polls, discussions and whatever for a second and read the rules of this section where it reads:

So there you have it. This is just some qq post, disrespecting staff by breaking rules. now they will have to come and delete this bull****.
    Sooo thats your answer? Misrepresenting point i made in bad faith, or may be bad understanding?

And then making points for me i never made. No one asked for a new realm here.
    You are a really sad man. I pity you

4. June 2, 2023  
    Yes, you are not asking for PVE status(but you actually are). That is the only way you wont suicide yourself. Then you will simply look how those hunters pets are killing all the npcs and you will not be able to do anything about it.

Or if you reaaly want to try, write here specific rules you imagine. Non abusable and fair. No "feelings" and nothing like that. Perfect distinctions and lines about what is breaking rules and what is fair.

Every time I go and see these places when people are printing here blankets about how bad it is. What I'd like to ask everyone here, go and see for yourself these places where they claim are camped 24/7. They are just lying because their fefees got hurt.

5. June 2, 2023  
    Talking about no feelings and just facts, but your OWN experience his what is facts for everyone?

See why i am asking for a poll first and for all?
    You can't read i see, i am not asking for a pve realm in any way.
    And i said before in this thread that i would like to ganking, griefing and wpvp to stay. Just having limitations so he doesn't become the chaos, what seems a large group of ppl and i talk about in here and daily on global.

See, you are one from like 3 ppl derailing this posts and trying to be debate lords and bootlickers. You keep acting and saying that there is like 2 to 3 players tops "crying" and being "suicidal". My man, that all rethoric about ppl being too emotional so you shouldn't listen to them is stupid af here. Whats next? I'm an perma crying SJW with blue hair with Marx tatooed on my right arm? Caught up on its own feefees?
    Calm down Angrylol Shapiro. You are not as good as he is. And he won't notice you.

Thing is you are one of like 3 *****s saying that everything is all right. Multiple names pop up in here saying no and they would like a change Interesting.

Once again i took the bait... huh... I will try to behave myself and stop arguing with stupid ppl.
    Adios!

6. June 2, 2023  
    I'm sure very few people went through what you said. You are right, I really tried, but my brain just stops absorbing your boring BS quite fast. Like this last post of yours, it's "just another word salad", only on topic part was "Just having limitations so he doesn't become the chaos", lets stick to it. There seems to be "large group of ppl" finding out that there is 2min timer on res, it's a huge tragedy.

So what are those limitations? Don't try to squirm out of this now, I'm trying to take you seriously now.

7. June 3, 2023  
    So what are those limitations? Don't try to squirm out of this now, I'm trying to take you seriously now.
    This is just a qq thread. Not a single suggestion in sight. Probably because whatever is the suggestion, it's been suggested before and denied countless times.

Banning gankers - suggested and denied.
    Making things PvE - suggested and denied.

First 12