1. June 1, 2023  

Any tips for multiboxing different classes?

Hi! I have been playing on Warmane since November and in the meantime I have leveled up several different characters: rogue (6.4k, my main), disco priest (5.4k), druid (4.4k), hunter (3.5k) and mage (3.1k).

But lately, I have only about an hour or two of free time to play, and on some days I can't at all (college + work). So I thought - if I have time to do only a few things (1-2 RDFs or some daily quests), then if I do it on 5 different characters, it's 5 different things! :D Therefore, I have started experimenting with multiboxing which I want to use only in PvE or in questing, e.g. daily quests in Argent Tournament or for reputation.

My idea was to use druid as tank and disco as healer, but I have found it very hard to multibox 5 different classes and also 2 melee + 3 ranged. I have done most of the work - I made rogue "Click-to-move", keybinded most of the keys and have completed Utgard Keep and Utgard Pinnacle! (but on normal). When I went to Utgard Keep heroic, I got wiped several times on the first pack of mobs...

Any tips, suggestions, help, video tutorials, chat on discord... Any help would be appreciated <3

2. June 1, 2023  
    Would be good to have IWT on a seperate key for ranged characters to be able to loot for quests/interact with NPCs but to not move ranged characters into melee range and have a key to make ranged characters stop moving before you pull a pack of mobs.

Rogue is hard to multibox since you have to manage combo points and energy and it is much harder to multibox several classes since they have different types of abilities.
    You can make it like this for example:
    1 - rogue build combo points, druid use single target threat, mage/hunter use single target dps. Priest do nothing.
    2 - rogue build combo points, druid build aoe threat, mage/hunter use single target dps. Priest do nothing.
    3 - rogue use finisher, druid use single target threat, mage/hunter use single target dps. Priest do nothing.
    4 - rogue/druid/mage/hunter uses aoe. Priest do nothing.
    Can put taunt and demoralizing shout on mouse buttons to make it a little easier to get aggro on druid.
    Priest use healing through mouse (or with hotkeys but mouse is better since it makes it easier to set up more abilities).

Mirai have made quite a lot of videos about how to do a lot of things with isboxer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hRn5mR5XhE

3. June 2, 2023  
    IWT can be added to your DPS keymap(s) and targeted at action target groups -- so you don't really need to worry about ranged being moved into melee range. Just add your melee to a "Melee"-ATG, ranged to "Ranged"-ATG, and go wild.

However, as Xandor said, rogues in my experience are not very boxing-friendly. If you are determined to include one I would suggest leading from it.