1. June 2, 2023  

More per character specific macros

need MORE PER CHARACTER SPECIFIC MACROS. limit is only 1 sheet.. its not enough for all spells so i must use main sheet ... dunno limit for that but it gets messy like that.

2. June 2, 2023  
    Download "Super Duper Macro" or another addon. There are many out there, allowing you to exceed the limit of 255 characters as well.

3. June 2, 2023  
    Download "Super Duper Macro" or another addon. There are many out there, allowing you to exceed the limit of 255 characters as well.
    He wants more macros and not longer ones. I would suggest you look into Bindpad.

4. June 2, 2023  
    He wants more macros and not longer ones. I would suggest you look into Bindpad.
    This mod allows you to make two types of macros:

Button macros are just like regular macros, but they can be as long as you want. You cannot make an unlimited number of them; they share a limit with your regular macros (36 global and 18 character-specific for each character).
    Floating macros do not have buttons, and are accessed by /click. You can make as many of these as you want.
    You can also make lua scripts of unlimited length that you can call using "/sdm run <name>" or via sdm_RunScript("name")

5. June 2, 2023  
    Macros and their storage capacity are managed by the client so we're unable to change that. Addons like the one above are the only work around I'm aware of.