1. June 5, 2023  

Can admin check if someone has multiple accounts through IP?

I was wondering if admins have that ability. My issue is that one player is harassing me (I'm alliance and he's too) and if I go in the open world he just logs on his other account (with horde paladin) and is killing me. That's weird because this guy is doing it almost everyday, I think he has some mental issues lol He's also coming to stormwind on his horde account to see if I have pvp enabled, if so, he just kills me and no one else and then quits...... I have nothing against pvp but it's just harassing at this point lol

ps. The reason he's doing it is that I am a roleplayer and he's mentally ill and I think he doesn't like rp lol

2. June 5, 2023  
    Easy to check but allowed anyway.

Logging/Playing multiple accounts at the same time is not forbidden unless you're killing yourself to farm honor, wintrade in arena or vice versa.

Only solution for your issue: Gather enough evidence and open a ticket ingame with proper documentation. Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish if he's really doing it that specific and frequent.

3. June 5, 2023  
    I was wondering if admins have that ability. My issue is that one player is harassing me (I'm alliance and he's too) and if I go in the open world he just logs on his other account (with horde paladin) and is killing me. That's weird because this guy is doing it almost everyday, I think he has some mental issues lol He's also coming to stormwind on his horde account to see if I have pvp enabled, if so, he just kills me and no one else and then quits...... I have nothing against pvp but it's just harassing at this point lol

ps. The reason he's doing it is that I am a roleplayer and he's mentally ill and I think he doesn't like rp lol
    I believe when you change name, your name is deleted from the friendlist of everyone who added you to theirs.
    If he is also offending you through whispers in different characters even after you /ignored him many times, you may report him for harassment.

4. June 5, 2023  
    I believe when you change name, your name is deleted from the friendlist of everyone who added you to theirs.
    If nothing changed in the past couple weeks a friendlist simply updates to the new name. Names won't get deleted unless you faction change.

5. June 6, 2023  
    Edit: I have written a ticket to GM and from two admins I've received an answer that they cannot do anything because it is World PVP... But I'm pretty sure it falls under harassement. He's coming to Stormwind from time to time just to kill me, no one else (If I have pvp on) so isn't that targeted on me? Also when i'm out on open world he's searching through the whole zone just to find me... How do I even prove that to GMs that don't see that as harassement? It is annoying because sometimes I just can't play because of that psycho

6. June 6, 2023  
    Edit: I have written a ticket to GM and from two admins I've received an answer that they cannot do anything because it is World PVP... But I'm pretty sure it falls under harassement. He's coming to Stormwind from time to time just to kill me, no one else (If I have pvp on) so isn't that targeted on me? Also when i'm out on open world he's searching through the whole zone just to find me... How do I even prove that to GMs that don't see that as harassement? It is annoying because sometimes I just can't play because of that psycho
    "If he is also offending you through whispers in different characters even after you /ignored him many times, you may report him for harassment."

Unfortunately, this part of my post is necessary to fill a harassment report. In your case, you will need to gather friends or guildmates to fight back.