1. June 5, 2023  

Points award system : I'm still getting punished !!

I started my first character this year on the Frostmourne server. Unfortunately, I encountered an issue when I received a ban for ninja looting in a dungeon. Admittedly, I was unaware of the rules before joining Warmane, so it was probably my fault for not familiarizing myself with them. Although it may not be a major issue, my account is still being punished. Currently, I only receive 0.5 points per day, while my friend, who has fewer achievement points, is receiving about 1 to 1.2 points daily. My main question is whether the point reduction on my account is permanent. Could it be resolved if I were to make a donation?

2. June 5, 2023  
    Nope. donating has nothing to do with it. it last one year, after wich it will return to normal.

3. June 5, 2023  
    Yes, you are being punished. You need to wait 1 year before it "resets". Donating wont remove restriction

4. June 6, 2023  
    "You may never reach 1.2 per day during the 1 year period after receiving a ban. Upon 1 year has passed with no new bans, your Good Standing rank is restored as well the +0.5."

- Source: WoTLK Point Shop and Activity Rank

You can get up to 1 point a day, but that's if you manage to get 8K achievement points.