1. June 6, 2023  

lost characters

I went in after a while to play because I hadn't been able to, and now that I see, my 7 or 8 lvl 80 characters are not there, and they don't appear in the services option (character restoration)

2. June 6, 2023  
    Were you playing during Molten WoW? They are long gone, with any service/compensation period over.
    Seasonal Frostmourne realm? If on seasons 1 & 2, they are gone (transfers were available for year after realm reset). Season 3? Go to My Account > Services > character transfer.
    Neither of it? Welp, check your account history, you probably were robbed

3. June 6, 2023  
    Were you playing during Molten WoW? They are long gone, with any service/compensation period over.
    Seasonal Frostmourne realm? If on seasons 1 & 2, they are gone (transfers were available for year after realm reset). Season 3? Go to My Account > Services > character transfer.
    Neither of it? Welp, check your account history, you probably were robbed
    I was playing icecrown, and in my history it only shows the last time I changed my password recently, my warrior is still on the list of warmane characters with the tank armor I left him with

4. June 6, 2023  
    Well, check trade history aswel.

5. June 6, 2023  
    Well, check trade history aswel.
    No logs found, only last time I changed my password

6. June 6, 2023  
    1. Are you logging into right account?
    2. You could be just "cleaned"
    3. If exact same character with same gear is not on your account - i'd say he was traded with 99% probability.
    Warmane doesn't delete characters "just because", there is certain list and lvl 80 are excluded from it. Anything that happened with your account is your responsibility, Warmane can aid only by restoring items that were bought with coins.