1. June 7, 2023  

ID resets (Having ID's for raids for another week)

Hey!

I'm sure you all are already aware that there was something wrong with the ID's yesterday. Many people randomly got their raid locks reset, sometimes only some raids, sometimes none, sometimes all.

Now here is the issue:

All of my ID's were reset yesterday (tuesday). I then went into an ICC25. This morning (wednesday, about 6am servertime) my ICC25 was reset again.
    However, now, at ardound 9am servertime, i got 3 Instance locks to ICC10, ICC25 and RS25 for another whole week? I haven't done those raids twice. I did the ICC10 last week on wednesday, the RS25 on thursday, and the ICC25 on tuesday.

I was curious if anyone else has this issue, i already submitted a ticket in-game, but maybe you can help me out here as well.

Thank you in advance

2. June 7, 2023  
    This issue with ID resets and locks acting wonky is being looked into and should be solved soon.
    Unfortunately any IDs lost this week due to that won't be recoverable, though.

3. June 7, 2023  
    Alright, that's a bit inconvenient but i guess it is what it is.

Thanks for the response anyway.

Edit: I guess what you meant was that any raids started today will be reset again and their respective progress will be lost. All of my Locks are reset now. Thank you for the quick action.
    Edited: June 7, 2023

4. June 7, 2023  
    Not sure, perhaps your case was affected differently and you were lucky.
    I just relayed the answer I received when asking if any lost resets could be recovered, that unfortunately it wasn't an option.