Hello!

So i would like to suggest to add those rare items available to buy as TMOG items, im talking about full cosmetic items that give no benefit whatsoever over other players. I understand that adding it and everyone having them then is not perfect but what im thinking is to add them to be available only for exalted accounts. Say ive donated like a 1000 euros and now im exalted account, somone who help keep the lights running, right now i get no benefit other then the fact that the server runs smoother over players thats dont contribute.

Now i dont think i should be something special for contributing or whatever, but i think it is fair to have more cosmetic items available based on ur account status. Lets say if im exalted, then i could get access to T3 and Corrupted ashbringer to buy for coins. I mean u can put a absurd price like 100coins for the sword and another 100 for the set, not only is it economicly good for you, it would make me happy to get items that are not otherwise obtainable.

Ofc its lordaeron and we cant buy items that would enhance our gameplay in any way but to just have some recognizion for my support to the server in a way of special items in the store i think is fair. I might be completely wrong, i not maybe seeing all the angles of allowing such a thing but it would motivate me to invest even more into donations knowing my support is appriciated and rewarded.