1. How do I beat warlocks with succubus pet?

Most warlocks I meet just bend over & die, but ones with succubus wins me 80% of the time. I swear the only times I win is if I get lucky and hit super hard. I tried cleaving the pet with sweeping strikes and try to finish it off whenever it seems like its about to die, but health funnel is so strong! I even tried focus kicking the pet >.> What's your general strat for beating this? Is continuing to try to kill the pet even good? I mean when the warlock is doing health funnel, he's not doing anything else, ya know?

2. July 3, 2023  
    Most warlocks I meet just bend over & die, but ones with succubus wins me 80% of the time. I swear the only times I win is if I get lucky and hit super hard. I tried cleaving the pet with sweeping strikes and try to finish it off whenever it seems like its about to die, but health funnel is so strong! I even tried focus kicking the pet >.> What's your general strat for beating this? Is continuing to try to kill the pet even good? I mean when the warlock is doing health funnel, he's not doing anything else, ya know?
    If it duel yes its quite hard matchup for you since its like 2v1, you can try fear both pet if the lock suck at positioning, and you must play with better prection on reflect and immune the CC of the lock. Generally if you can you need to overgear the lock.