1. impossible to get the game for Mac M1

After searching every possible way for get wotlk no one of them work :
    Bootcamp for instal windows in Mac dosent work for M1 Mac,
    parallels license is 99eur
    wineskin dosent land wow : error 132 not able not play the game
    crossover dosent work neither
    Why this is so hard to play the most famous game ever mad in Mac ?
    If someone have a solution pls share it

2. yeah the lack of support about that amaze me, seems like no one care of mac user

3. Yup, typical elitist Mac users.
    What support you want? They are not blizzard developer team that has keys to develop client for ****ty closed platform.
    Who should care about your choices? Mac is **** for gaming and any other activities, you can't "plug-n-play" it due to specifics like having to optimise and re-build anything to start working on MacOS.
    Wanna solution? Go riot under Apple office, why they refuse to help their cultists play 14 years old game on outdated engine that has no support in modern systems. Or to Blizzard office and ask two things: 1)why they are so **** at coding nowadays and 2) why they don't want to share money with Apple (yeah dude, they won't let you play for free, they will be make deal only if they start profiting from it).

4. Have you tried using the most recent Game Porting Toolkit released by Apple?

5. Have you tried using the most recent Game Porting Toolkit released by Apple?
    no, what is that ?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I know this is an old thread but, here's my take on it.
    FYI the only way i've gotten this to work is thru Parallels.

What i tried:

1. Wineskin -> crash 132
    2. CrossOver -> crash 132
    3. Parallels -> windows 11 install with 3.3.5a WoW WotlK

I had to disable the Hardware Cursor once in-game because the mouse is wonky with a plugged in mouse or using the trackpad.
    Other than that, it works just fine on M2 Pro.

Warmane is not responsible for the game being old. WotlK is older than the Apple Silicon chips, there's no reason for them to put extra time or effort to try and support this. Fiddling is the best and only way.