1. DMorph solved my problem

I always liked playing female toons but it also felt weird (because I am not a girl) when I had to interact with other players, so I rarely did raids and I never did any arenas on those characters. DMorph lets me play male characters and that's what others will see while I see female characters. Now others won't immediately think of me as a sad virgin cause I don't have a vast collection of female humans, night elves and draenei (deleted them all) and instead I have cool dwarf, draenei and blood dudes. I still play certain female characters (gnome, dwarf, troll) cause DMorph is not perfect can't morph into everything but overall I love it. Wish more games will offer such an option in the future, to customize what you look like to others and what you want to see in private.

2. I totally agree, I could never play publicly as a female character.

Now every time I login, people ask me about gym, women, money and cars. Life's good as alpha male. Semper Fi!

3. The amount of people who care if you play a female char is close to zero.

4. I totally agree, I could never play publicly as a female character.

Now every time I login, people ask me about gym, women, money and cars. Life's good as alpha male. Semper Fi!
    I had to google what Semper Fi is lol. First time I heard that expression.

5. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024